HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

is Handchecking ever going to end?
 0% [ 0 ]
 100% [ 1 ]
Arsh is a sumbag
 0% [ 0 ]
Raj sucsk at life
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

PostSubject: Handchecking   Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:31 am

This is a major PROBLEM Evil or Very Mad in B.C. Basketball, A few years back i was being defended by a very aggresive/annoying defender lets call him Arsh he is the definition of a handchecker Mad , The refs do not all it at all and recently i went to my favorite place to play basketball lets call it Mckinley. Shockingly, I saw him there shooting around. Basketball My bros and I were about to play a quick game of 3on3 and we needed an extra so we decided to let him play. Obviously he wanted to guard me. The first possesion I do a Vcut and get the ball. I blow by him but he sticks his hand out and throws me off my lane. He does that for 3 straight possesions and Im getting really pissed. So my friends decides to guarde me lets call him Raj. he isnt very good, he can barely dribble always dribble off his knees. So i give him a hesitation move, throw the ball off his head give him a crossover and break his ankles, (ambulance sounds in the background), he's literally crying and was on crutches for the next 3 years. This was obviously a terrible thing but he is a joke at basketball and life. So back to this arsh guy my bud Gurm (who is lights out from 3) and really muscular gives me a oop and this guy arsh is coming to help and i dunk all over him. He gets up and starts getting all in my face so I pop him one an he down for the count..1..2..3..4...5..6..7..8...9...10.DING DING DING HE'S KO all this happened because he handchecked me in highschool ball.#scumbagARSH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: British Columbia :: BC Juniors-
Jump to: