HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Balling92

PostSubject: Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?   Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:55 am

Anyone want to list some ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ottawascouter

PostSubject: Re: Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?   Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:52 pm

From what I scene this year not many dunks have caught my attention, so based off that I would say THIER is not really a solid in game dunker in the Ottawa region.

TOP 10 players in OTTAWA? Clearly who made this top target was to either boost themselves or a player who shouldn't be up here.
BUT HERE IS MY LIST BASED IN THIS YEAR 2013 SEASON. (No order)

Chris McComber: great three point shooter, nba range but needs to work on a solid go to move and post game.
JOSH MILLAR GLEBE COLLEGIATE: excellent big man, real craft post game, can shoot for a big man. Areas of improvemt: strength in the post, defensive post.
RAPH RICHE LOUIS RIEL: solid big man, rebound well finished well with contact.
MIKE QUINN LOUIS RIEL: Piwer house down in the paint, great defensive ability.
Jacques Lukusa: great scorer off the dribble, ability to break down his defender well and finish at the rim.
Roydell Clarke: Solid finisher, explosive guard skills, hard to stay I front of him, gets to the rim at ease.
Christopher Nsenga: great scorer off the dribble, solid mid range game, finishes over defenders, excels well in the fast break game.
Nick Jordan: big guard, attacks strong, can shoot the ball well.
Yasine Joseph: crafty guard, attacks well off the dribble.
Maxisine: great post, with outside shooting abilities.

HONOURABLE MENTIONS:
SHYMAR BREWSTER
Braeden Wilkinson
Hamza Glebe
Chris Anderson

Lets not forget these are in no order
We will see the talent in this year all star game, who makes the list and takes themselves off the list b

Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller29

PostSubject: Re: Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:25 pm

Jacques Lukusa.... This is asking for dunkers. Jacques has no athletic ability he doesn't even play defense he doesnt have the athletic ability to dunk the only game he has is his handles and play making ability other then that hes not really a solid all round athlete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ottawascouter

PostSubject: Re: Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?   Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Forget to mention and my last comment.
Another mention:
Sheldon jean
Corey joesph
I think that about it for ottawa.
All star game should be exciting.

Really looking forward to seeing guards from st Patrick's Roydell Clarke, Chris Anderson, Braeden wilkinson, Chris Nsenga, play with the guards from imm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach maine

PostSubject: Re: Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:35 pm

are you kidding me jacques lukusa is not just one of the top player in the country maybe even in the world his a good defender and you talking about dunking why does he need to dunk when he can drop easy 40 with like 7 assists and just completly breakdown your defense i mean this kid i have been hearing alot of talks that he is one of the top pg in the country 100 percent no matter of class noone i can think of can even stay in front of this kid his just crazy this kid his like kyrie i dont know what else to say about this kid .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ottawascouter

PostSubject: Re: Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Jacques Lukusa is not even the best in ottawa how do you compare him to likes and talents in North America. How can you rank him against the guards from st. Patrick's or even st. Puis I wouldn't say he is better then Roydell Clarke, nick Jordan, Chris Nsenga, nor braeden wilkinson. Don't get me wrong Jacques is good but not that good, he doesnt play defence, bad attitude, his offensive game is not that great. Overall I believe st. Patrick's have the best talent in the city, Clearly whoever wrote this must be one of his friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ottawascouter

PostSubject: Re: Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?   Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:59 pm

And too add on whoever is coach Maine need to stop commenting just to boost Jacques. Point blank period. It's kind of noticeable that it is either you or your group of friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach maine

PostSubject: Re: Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?   Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:17 pm

i guess thats the type of love guys like andrew wiggins and jacques lukusa and other canadians who are doing there thing get
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balling92

PostSubject: Re: Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?   Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:15 pm

Sorry but I dont think Andrew Wiggins and Jacques Lukusa should EVER be compared... I mean your comparing a mere boy to a future NBA superstar...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller29

PostSubject: Re: Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?   Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Lets watch his 2013 Mixtape.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbiBplF3u9A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?   Today at 9:02 am

Back to top Go down

Best High school Dunkers? Top 10 Ottawa Player?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1