HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Kids transfering every year?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tejan.bagri

PostSubject: Kids transfering every year?!   Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:31 pm

I graduated from Panorama Ridge last year and i just have one thing to say, how did jayme bains transfer from like 8 different schools and is still eligible to play? Its insane!,In grade 8 He started at Enver creek, without moving he transfers to Tamanawis and plays the year. Then the next year he came to Panorama Ridge. After that year he transferred to Frank hurt He played the entire year with his dad coaching! Then he transferred back to Enver creek played the hole year.NOW HE IS IN ABBOSTFORD PLAYING FOR W.J MOUAT! someone please explain all this to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Kids transfering every year?!   Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:18 pm

From what i know he uses other peoples addresses, Frank Hurt i think he was actually in the catchment but every other time he used a different address and I am not sure why the people that enforce these things are so dumb to realize this. There are rules against recruiting but nothing is ever enforced properly kids transfer every single year and play. Its unfair in so many ways but people still make the argument that kids are doing it because the program at there old school isnt good and thats why they transfer but with so many club teams around a lot of kids can be good without playing for a good program and if they want to transfer they should sit out.
Back to top Go down

Kids transfering every year?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1