HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Youth Basketball Alive and Well

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bev Sinclair

PostSubject: Youth Basketball Alive and Well   Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:27 pm

We made our way back to Fredericton on the weekend to take in some bantam tournament play at the field house. Saw five games in total and we came away pretty impressed with some of the size and skill level out there. Watched a very good team from Wolfville win the A division against some skill from Saint John. The Northside team did a great job hosting. The stands were packed and whoever made the chili is an all-star! Good basketball. Way too many systems, pressure and screening, but that's a conversation for some wings, beer and...chili. Great to see so many kids come out. Would like to hear anyone else's observations if they were able to take the tournament in. We only watched Sunday's games. Bev S.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach.Red

PostSubject: Re: Youth Basketball Alive and Well   Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:34 pm

I was in Fredericton for my own games with my Mini A Boys team.

Had 2 good games against Freddy A and KV A. Will be a fun season this year playing those teams. Very good size and athleticism from both teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Youth Basketball Alive and Well
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1