HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Post Scores or updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Just a fan

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:07 am

NSIT semifinals are set. Pitt vs Western Canada in one semi. Kits vs Handsworth in the second semi. Final tonight at 7:30.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Games for Friday Dec.13, 2013

Fleetwood Park 84 Heritage Woods 79
Charles Best 96 Johnston Heights 59
Kwantlen Park 86 Princess Margaret 50
Frank Hurt 74 LA Matheson 63
Tupper 89 New Westminster 41
Churchill 98 Kelowna 87
South Okanagan 72 STM 46
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just a fan

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:28 pm

NSIT final is set. Pitt Meadows vs Handsworth for all the marbles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basketballfan1

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Were the semifinals close games?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just a fan

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Not sure about Kits and Handsworth but Pitt won by 2 points
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoopstar

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:16 pm

Kelowna vs Sardis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BestHoop

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:28 pm

We beat Steveston-London 85-82. We played one of our worst first half and went down 20 in the third and then Graeme Miller took over the game. Graeme with the MVP of the tourney and Grade 11 Zach Allan named All Star.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just a fan

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:58 pm

Pitt 62-Handsworth 50 final in the NSIT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ebe

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:38 am

Palmer (#4 "AA") 93 Lambrick Park (#2 "AA") 86
- Antonio Jhuty 25 points & 8 assists
- Harmon Mann 24 points (6 three's)
- Gurjit Pooni 13 points & 17 assists
- Harvir Bhatti 14 points & 14 rebounds

- Ismail Abdulah 24 points
- C. Somers 14 points
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Valley23

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Sardis this weekend beat Delta Sec 84 - 64 and Kelowna Sec 98 - 83. They are now 12 - 0 to start the season and play Churchill and Burnaby South this Thursday and Friday at Burnaby South.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BestHoop

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:28 pm

Valley23 wrote:
Sardis this weekend beat Delta Sec 84 - 64 and Kelowna Sec 98 - 83. They are now 12 - 0 to start the season and play Churchill and Burnaby South this Thursday and Friday at Burnaby South.

they are my pick to win the provincials this year. Lejeune is a beast and Eric Rodgers is a great compliment to him. They plant a lot of good shooters around Lejeune. Hard team to defend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachStone21

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:33 pm

BestHoop wrote:
We beat Steveston-London 85-82. We played one of our worst first half and went down 20 in the third and then Graeme Miller took over the game. Graeme with the MVP of the tourney and Grade 11 Zach Allan named All Star.

Yup was a good game....... First half we hit alot of 3s being a much smaller team..... Second half Best did start to use their height and cleaning up the Off. Boards. We did get into foul trouble but are shots just didnt fall down the stretch.

Ibrahim Warsame (allstar team) 21pts 7 rebs 8 asst
Dennis Yap 19 pts
Tarros Johal 15pts 13 rebs
JP Daquioag 12 pts5 rebs 4 asst
Nigel Boyd 10 pts 3 rebs 2 stl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Yash

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:38 pm

Valley23 wrote:

What time are both games and are they both at South?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bchoopscoop.ca
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Games for Saturday Dec.14, 2013

LA Matheson 59 Pemberton 49
Kwantlen Park 58 Alerni 46
Pitt Meadows 57 Western Canada 55
Lynden 89 Holy Cross 69
Gulf Island 74 Davd Thompson 58
Handsworth 68 Kitsilano 64
Western Canada 91 Kitsilano 87

Gleneagle 63 Tamanawis 53
Good game between the #2 and #3 ranked teams in the Province. Gleneagle was playing without 2 starters in Tarik Scott and Matt Goroza, but the whole Talon team stepped it up and got big plays from the whole squad. Grant Galbraith was dominant, be it with rebounds, easy baskets in the paint or even extending out to the 3 pt line. Cordell Parker played huge at the Guard spot with 20 pts and big 3s early. Tamanawis struggled to get there off. going all game and the Talons had both S. Sandhu and S. Bains in foul trouble the whole game. Big win for Gleneagle coming off there loss to the Gators a few days earlier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bird1

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:54 pm

JesusShuttlesworth wrote:
Games for Saturday Dec.14, 2013

LA Matheson 59 Pemberton 49
Kwantlen Park 58 Alerni 46
Pitt Meadows 57 Western Canada 55
Lynden 89 Holy Cross 69
Gulf Island 74 Davd Thompson 58
Handsworth 68 Kitsilano 64
Western Canada 91 Kitsilano 87

Gleneagle 63 Tamanawis 53
Good game between the #2 and #3 ranked teams in the Province. Gleneagle was playing without 2 starters in Tarik Scott and Matt Goroza, but the whole Talon team stepped it up and got big plays from the whole squad. Grant Galbraith was dominant, be it with rebounds, easy baskets in the paint or even extending out to the 3 pt line. Cordell Parker played huge at the Guard spot with 20 pts and big 3s early. Tamanawis struggled to get there off. going all game and the Talons had both S. Sandhu and S. Bains in foul trouble the whole game. Big win for Gleneagle coming off there loss to the Gators a few days earlier.

This was a very close game for first half. In the second half, Talons made a run for couple of minutes and Tammy never recovered.  Tammy's guard play look bit poor which I think mainly to do with their PG Parm Bains not fully recovered from his injury. He is bit hesitant to attack which he normaly does.

JEJUS S…its obvious there is something going on between you and Wildcats. You never say anything well about them when they do well but when they struggle you are on top of it. I hope this is not a SUMMER club matters. When you are doing these posts, please just focus on teams and players playing HS basketball in fall not where they play in summer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
northshoreballer

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Update on the nsit this spast weekend. All stars were:

2nd team
James Hynes kits
Finn Killam handsworth
Elijah Lapurga pitt
Mark Ashmalla pitt
Denver Foote western canada

1st team
Adam Karmali handsworth
Anthony Hokanson kits
Noma Obaseki western canada
Matt Fedak west van
Nate Vosgat queen Charlotte

Mvp
Graham Smith pitt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Bird1 wrote:

JEJUS S…its obvious there is something going on between you and Wildcats. You never say anything well about them when they do well but when they struggle you are on top of it. I hope this is not a SUMMER club matters. When you are doing these posts, please just focus on teams and players playing HS basketball in fall not where they play in summer.

? Tamanawis has played 2 ranked teams in BC this season WJ Mouat and Gleneagle and I have been to both games, the Wildcats have lost those two games, that is a fact not an opinion, they have not won a games vs. ranked BC competition this season. FYI I had Tamanawis as my pre-season #1 and was nothing but complimentary of the squad. I did look back at your post history and your bias towards the Wildcats seems pretty clear as you yourself seem like a Tammy 'homer' as ALL your posts are only concerning one single school 'Tamanawis.' I watch almost ALL the top schools play, from the Valley to the Mainland, and try to be as unbiased as possible, only stating what I see first hand. Don't be a hater bruh, open your eyes, Tammy did not play well in their two games vs top ten BC teams, vs Mouat and Gleneagle, and if you can unbiasedly tell me otherwise I'd love to hear it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bird1

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:11 am

JesusShuttlesworth wrote:
Bird1 wrote:

? Tamanawis has played 2 ranked teams in BC this season WJ Mouat and Gleneagle and I have been to both games, the Wildcats have lost those two games, that is a fact not an opinion, they have not won a games vs. ranked BC competition this season. FYI I had Tamanawis as my pre-season #1 and was nothing but complimentary of the squad. I did look back at your post history and your bias towards the Wildcats seems pretty clear as you yourself seem like a Tammy 'homer' as ALL your posts are only concerning one single school 'Tamanawis.' I watch almost ALL the top schools play, from the Valley to the Mainland, and try to be as unbiased as possible, only stating what I see first hand. Don't be a hater bruh, open your eyes, Tammy did not play well in their two games vs top ten BC teams, vs Mouat and Gleneagle, and if you can unbiasedly tell me otherwise I'd love to hear it.

You just got into a trap which I knew you would. I definitely figured out who you you are. You are the person who shows up to Tammy games even though there is no one other than one player associated with for your club from Tammy. You just can't stand Tammy is doing so well as a program with hardly anyone plays for club you are associated with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:24 am

Bird1 wrote:

You just got into a trap which I knew you would. I definitely figured out who you you are. You are the person who shows up to Tammy games even though there is no one other than one player associated with for your club from Tammy. You just can't stand Tammy is doing so well as a program with hardly anyone plays for club you are associated with.

? I'm not hiding who I am, never have, go on my twitter and my picture is rite there on the background. I don't know who you think I am but I have nothing against the Tamanawis program, I actually believe they run an incredible basketball program, as they have built powerhouse teams at all levels from Gr.8,9,Jr,Sr. I have always been impressed with the way the coaches have built the Tammy program and help mentor the kids, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Coach McKay and the whole Tammy coaching staff. I seriously don't know who you think I am? Your post just outlines the 'bias' you carry for Tamanawis, I'm a basketball afficianado, love the game, and watch more than 'one' team play, and report on ALL teams in BC I can get out to see. Hope you do the same and support ALL the kids not just the ones playing at Tamanawis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reyes Boys

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:32 am

JesusShuttlesworth, keep it coming! Your posts on this site has been quite fair and accurate! Well articulated! Only respect for you and what you share on this blog!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just a fan

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:42 am

JesusShuttlesworth I also value your opinion and I find your posts refreshing. I look forward to your next unbiased, logical post. Keep it coming!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Just a fan

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:45 am

Furthermore, if I could follow you on twitter, I would!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:53 am

Just a fan wrote:
Furthermore, if I could follow you on twitter, I would!!

Haha, click the "Twitter" link on all my posts, or just follow me @JesusShuttles12, I usually live tweet during most games I'm at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JrCoachS

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:07 am

So if I got this right, JS is a Holy Cross homer who hates Tammy?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:23 am

JrCoachS wrote:
So if I got this right, JS is a Holy Cross homer who hates Tammy?

LOL exactly, But you know I'll always be an HC homer and freely admit it, doesn't mean I won't be honest in my assessment of them, which I will do for any teams I watch. Everyone is free to their opinions and I will always stand-up to defend mine, just as I expect others to defend theirs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Scores or updates   Today at 3:17 am

Back to top Go down

Post Scores or updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next