HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A boys scores

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
B-ballfan

PostSubject: A boys scores   Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:23 pm

Just looking for some scores of games this past weekend
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zelo7

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Hartland beat l'odyssee 106-30 and beat Caledonia by 45 then on Saturday in the championship game beat Mathieu Martine 75-69 unsure about the other scores from the other games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Harvey over Hartland in Double OT 102-99 Harvey battled back from a 26 point deficit.....exciting game!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BumptheCutter

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:01 pm

The Untouchables can be beaten.....Hartland got into foul trouble. One of their bigs fouls out in the 4th quarter. That made it a different game. Harvey has more skill off the bench, they are deeper. Great Game....instant classic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior98

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:21 am

lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachnb6

PostSubject: Hartland Loses to Tantramar   Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:34 am

Been a lot of talk about Hartland (likely People from Hartland on here) but they lost to Tantramar this past weekend. I think after a lost to Harvey(last week) and Tantramar we can now say "they will not make the top 10 this season"  Very Happy  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BumptheCutter

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:53 am

Does anyone have scores from Grand Manan Tourney???? GM,Harvey,Caledonia and Devon Park
Back to top Go down
View user profile
39forever

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Grand Manan goes 3-0 beating Harvey by 16 in today's final.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Breaker '84-'88

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:14 pm

39forever wrote:
 lol!  I'm guessing that might raise some eyebrows....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdman33

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:56 pm

GM Breaker '84-'88 wrote:
39forever wrote:
 lol!  I'm guessing that might raise some eyebrows....

Didn't GM beat Saint John High last weekend?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BumptheCutter

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:07 pm

It's not a two horse race after all. Pothier attacks the rim as good as any kid I've ever seen in high school ball. C'mon Boas 98-02 let's see a top ten for single A boys now, I like your insight on this. Who's number one???? Hartland, Harvey or GM...next would be John Caldwell,McAdam and Caledonia lookin' up at these 3...Devon Park is definitely out of the top 5 until they beat somebody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
39forever

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Pothier drained 47 vs St Macs last weekend. ... then rolled an ankle. Couldn't hang with SJ Without him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:07 am

A top 10....wow haha that's really hard to do at this point, everyone thought it was a 2 team race. I'd love to see GM vs Hartland. I guess I would put Hartland still at number one despite the road loss to Harvey. Harvey would still be number 2 and GM 3. I haven't seen GM play much on the road yet, be interesting to see them in Harvey or Hartland! It's really up in the air now tho, reasoning could be those 3 in any order right now but home court seems to be important so far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metta Peace

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:34 am

Boa you are correct, somewhat . It is a two team race. Hartland being number one but two being one out of a cluster of teams (Harvey- Caledonia- McAdam-Grand M- Devon-JC) This cluster have played each other and proven on a given day to give each other a hard fought contest if you go by results posted. Hartland clearly has the edge over the rest of the teams even though they had a downfall vs Harvey..probably won't happen again to them in Single A. Good action coming up after Christmas with important league games in all conferences. I don't see a clear cut number two at this stage.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballnut

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:31 pm

BumptheCutter wrote:
It's not a two horse race after all. Pothier attacks the rim as good as any kid I've ever seen in high school ball. C'mon Boas 98-02 let's see a top ten for single A boys now, I like your insight on this. Who's number one???? Hartland, Harvey or GM...next would be John Caldwell,McAdam and Caledonia lookin' up at these 3...Devon Park is definitely out of the top 5 until they beat somebody.
How many kids have you seen play. I can only assume you are talking about A class ball. Any time I have seen him go off for high points it is from 3 point range. Yes it is still a 2 horse race and 1 trick pony isn't one of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BumptheCutter

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:32 pm

ballnut wrote:
BumptheCutter wrote:
 How many kids have you seen play. I can only assume you are talking about A class ball. Any time I have seen him go off for high points it is from 3 point range. Yes it is still a 2 horse race and 1 trick pony isn't one of them

I guess what I'm saying Ballnut is that he is as good as Orser. Do you think Orser could play at any level??? Of course they both could. I have watched a lot of kids play this game over the years at all levels and both these guys have talent. If you don't think so that's your opinion. They are the real deal.
As far as saying GM is a 1 trick pony the same could be said about Hartland......the pair of them are the straws that stir the drink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballnut

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:29 pm

BumptheCutter wrote:
ballnut wrote:
BumptheCutter wrote:

I guess what I'm saying Ballnut is that he is as good as Orser. Do you think Orser could play at any level??? Of course they both could. I have watched a lot of kids play this game over the years at all levels and both these guys have talent. If you don't think so that's your opinion. They are the real deal.
As far as saying GM is a 1 trick pony the same could be said about Hartland......the pair of them are the straws that stir the drink.
No that isn't what you said at all. I tend to believe he is better than orser as I have stated many times before, but your statement wasn't that at all. Your statement put him in a league that he really doesn't belong in. Can they play at any level absolutely but would they dominate at any level absolutely not. I watched guards start over orser all summer. They are excellent players but by no means are they as good as I have ever seen. AS far as them being equally important to there team I agree somewhat. Hartland can still win games without orser, GM there is no chance, as we saw by last years results. I have seen GM beat Caledonia by single digits and I have seen hartland blow them away twice without orser even playing the guard position. I just think hartland still has a chance without there star guard GM not a chance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boys scores   Today at 4:45 pm

Back to top Go down

A boys scores
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1