HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Aldrich Berrios: Most Underrated Player In British Columbia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aristotle

PostSubject: Re: Aldrich Berrios: Most Underrated Player In British Columbia   Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:49 am

Cisva you are not well versed in diplomacy but excel on marketing. You have raised the awareness of Berrios so there is no need to maintain this agenda. What is important now is for Aldrich to play hard the remainder of the season to help his team win. His recruiting will take care of itself. It is time for us to stop fuelling your fire and for you to respectfully reciprocate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukester0506

PostSubject: Re: Aldrich Berrios: Most Underrated Player In British Columbia   Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:13 am

Quote :
After the game, a man came up to coach Boreham,I was told that he was apart of the opposing team but I can't be sure. I heard that he asked why Aldrich doesn't play for the provincial team or DRIVE basketball.

Why not, with how much info I've read about him from you, sounds like he can chip in to both of the teams and give impact. But as both Basketball BC and Drive programs are teams with many great players it will be different than playing with them verses Notre Dame when he is the main scorer.

I am not sure when BC's try outs will be but I assume it'll be sometime between late March - May or so. I am sure Ebe's can provide info on it or when dates will be announced.

And with Drive, "DRIVE Spring & Summer Club Tryouts will take place March 29 & 30th. Tryouts will be for U10-U17 Boys." The top U-17 Drive will be a team to remember imo. As I am excited myself to see them myself because of the talent and seeing the guys I've personally met over the past few years! We will see if Aldrich will be a part of the U17 Drive team, which I would like to call the #DreamTeam and #Wetteam haha or we will see if he decides to play with the BC Provincial Team or none.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lukester0506.com
okanaganbball

PostSubject: Re: Aldrich Berrios: Most Underrated Player In British Columbia   Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:27 am

lukester0506 wrote:
Quote :
After the game, a man came up to coach Boreham,I was told that he was apart of the opposing team but I can't be sure. I heard that he asked why Aldrich doesn't play for the provincial team or DRIVE basketball.

Why not, with how much info I've read about him from you, sounds like he can chip in to both of the teams and give impact. But as both Basketball BC and Drive programs are teams with many great players it will be different than playing with them verses Notre Dame when he is the main scorer.

I am not sure when BC's try outs will be but I assume it'll be sometime between late March - May or so. I am sure Ebe's can provide info on it or when dates will be announced.

And with Drive, "DRIVE Spring & Summer Club Tryouts will take place March 29 & 30th. Tryouts will be for U10-U17 Boys." The top U-17 Drive will be a team to remember imo. As I am excited myself to see them myself because of the talent and seeing the guys I've personally met over the past few years! We will see if Aldrich will be a part of the U17 Drive team, which I would like to call the #DreamTeam and #Wetteam haha or we will see if he decides to play with the BC Provincial Team or none.

Amidst everything that has been posted about Berrios, I thought I gleaned that he was grade 12 this year. That would make him ineligible for Team BC and possibly Drive depending on his birthday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukester0506

PostSubject: Re: Aldrich Berrios: Most Underrated Player In British Columbia   Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:45 am

Oh yes, that is true. I had forgotten about that. But he could have played last year tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lukester0506.com
JK

PostSubject: Re: Aldrich Berrios: Most Underrated Player In British Columbia   Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:48 am

okanaganbball wrote:
lukester0506 wrote:
Quote :

Amidst everything that has been posted about Berrios, I thought I gleaned that he was grade 12 this year. That would make him ineligible for Team BC and possibly Drive depending on his birthday.

I'm fairly sure that all unsigned graduated grade 12s can play U17 club ball. cherry  cherry 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PressThis

PostSubject: Re: Aldrich Berrios: Most Underrated Player In British Columbia   Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:29 pm

anyone know where U can pick up a Berrios jersey - everyplace is sold out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CISVA

PostSubject: Re: Aldrich Berrios: Most Underrated Player In British Columbia   Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:22 pm

Notre Dame played short-handed today missing NINE players, including two starters. Flu bug is going around. Aldrich still put on a show with 38 points, 12 rebounds, and 7 assists. He can't be going under the radar for much longer with these types of performances.

EDIT: 3 of those 9 were practice roster players so discount that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aldrich Berrios: Most Underrated Player In British Columbia   Today at 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Aldrich Berrios: Most Underrated Player In British Columbia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3