HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:04 pm

Halo&Horns wrote:
HEY JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH, why'd you call out that other guy in the Minday Minhas topic for calling him names yet you didn say anything when hoopsking12 started calling Manny Dulay names and judging him, calling him a classless stupid act! Do you discriminate against people from tamanawis ? You arent a basketball aficionado, if you truly were you wouldnt be bias and you would be fair to each side. You wrote "The HoopLife forums are for intelligent, friendly basketball talk, please try to keep out personal attacks from the board when possible." hoopsking12 attacked manny dulay and you ignored it and didnt say anything. Why are you discriminating against tamanawis. What moral highground DO YOU stand on when you are bias.

Read the thread I was posting in, the title of the thread itself was an attack on a high school 'kid', Manny Dulay is a 20 yr old young 'adult.' I was taking offense to people on the board bashing 'kids' in general. If you feel strongly against the words written about Dulay feel free to respond directly to that post instead of posting an antagonistic reply toward me, I have nothing against any school or players. I just write as I see it, let's keep this a positive board. I find it very suspect that you have never posted anything to this board besides this one negative post, I would love to hear more from you but hope it is geared more toward the game of basketball. I do hope all this negative energy and posts are soon turned around to help positively grow and shape the game of basketball in BC instead of people focusing there energy on these childish attacks and posts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoop addiction1

PostSubject: "shift team general"    Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:50 am

shift team general wrote:
There are a lot of talented kids in Victoria that aren't getting enough attention as they should , such as 6"3 guard Adam Benrabah from mount Doug , 6"2 guard jaamel slack from Claremont and Ismail Abdulahi from Lambrick pack all 3 deserve to be in the BC's top 25

"shift team general" please stop repeating yourself on this forum... You are most likely one of the players you are listing. There is no reason to try and boost your own status as a player by posting these type of comments
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vancity55555

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:53 am

Hoop addiction1 wrote:
shift team general wrote:
There are a lot of talented kids in Victoria that aren't getting enough attention as they should , such as 6"3 guard Adam Benrabah from mount Doug , 6"2 guard jaamel slack from Claremont and Ismail Abdulahi from Lambrick pack all 3 deserve to be in the BC's top 25

"shift team general" please stop repeating yourself on this forum... You are most likely one of the players you are listing. There is no reason to try and boost your own status as a player by posting these type of comments

You can stop making new accounts now bruuh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlygodcanjudgeme

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:10 am

BFTC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bchoopfan

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:26 pm

The best question to put this Mindy and jadon vs sukhjot beef is which one would you take to build your team around? I'll start of by saying Sukhjot a 6'6 wing who can board and has lots of upside not as polished as the other 2 but still gets it done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukester0506

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:12 am

UBCO - Austin Pentose - Sentinel

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lukester0506.com
Bergy

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:10 pm

Does anyone know where sukh is going or where Jermaine is leaning towards
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloodDonor

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:32 am

Jermaine has recieved offers from utah state, santa clara, boise state, portland. gonzaga and byu are said to be very interested. I read that off the Drive facebook page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BALLFAN1

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:45 am

There is absolutely no proof that Bryce Derton is going to Baylor. According to ESPN.com Bryce has not been contacted by Baylor to join them for the 2015 season after Bryce's senior year. They do list Canadian players on ESPN recruiting for each team because both Jadon and Tristan are listed under the Seattle U and Washington pages respectively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloodDonor

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:47 am

BALLFAN1 why does it say on bryce's instagram that he is commited to them then? maybe espn hasnt caught whiff of it yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BALLFAN1

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:01 am

BloodDonor wrote:
BALLFAN1 why does it say on bryce's instagram that he is commited to them then? maybe espn hasnt caught whiff of it yet.

All I am saying is that there is no proof of that aside from him saying he is "committed to BU" on an Instagram page. Also BU can mean a couple of different schools like Boston University. If he is actually committed to Baylor then good for him. I am just searching for proof.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
okanaganbball

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:29 pm

BloodDonor wrote:

Just peeked at his Instagram. It does not say he is committed to Baylor on it. This whole thing is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VanJV

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:37 pm

http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/jermaine-haley

This website shows currently what DIV I Offers and Interests Jermaine currently has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BALLFAN1

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:00 pm

I am going to make a prediction that if Sukh decides to stay in Canada and go to school locally then he will chose to go to UFV. The pull that UFV offers for Sukh as a young, upcoming program that has former Tamanawis graduates that Sukh has played with before is very strong and Sukh will thrive under Friesen's coaching style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Islandview2

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:31 pm

Nanaimo Wellington's Tyler Radelja to Vancouver Island University

http://mariners.viu.ca/news/2014/03/30/mbball-recruit-local-talent/

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:38 pm

Bright Dododza 6'7" PF (Holy Cross) - Western University (London,ON)

(via Barry Hayes ‏@hoopstarscanada -
6'7" pf Bright Dododza (Surrey, BC/Holy Cross) has committed to coach Brad Campbell & the Western Mustangs. #CIS @WesternMustangs)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukester0506

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Jermaine Haley - Canarias Basketball Academy - Spain
Reclassing to 2016 and leaving September 1st.
Back to top Go down
bchoopfan

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:00 am

Wow that's awesome good luck to Haley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Yash

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:09 pm

via Barry Hayes @hoopstarscanada:
6'7" PF Mark Jacobs (St. George's) has committed to Western University
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bchoopscoop.ca
lukester0506

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Alex Coote Class of 2014 - West Point Grey Academy - Western Mustangs
Back to top Go down
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:11 pm

Ryan Cowley, Delta Secondary - Brandon University
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onlygodcanjudgeme

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:00 am

Are the twins from holy cross going anywhere after highschool? Im sure jesushuttlesworth knows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JesusShuttlesworth

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:19 pm

onlygodcanjudgeme wrote:
Are the twins from holy cross going anywhere after highschool? Im sure jesushuttlesworth knows

Have not heard anything official, word is they may have already signed letters of intent but I do not want to put out any false information as the only info I have is second hand, I will be sure to post an update once I hear something official.
More than a few canadaian colleges and universities have expressed real interest in them, from BC, AB, and eastern Canada. Henry and Stanley Maduabueke are truly student/athletes, who excel in the classroom aswell as the hardwood, whereever they do end up I know they will continue to advance themselves both athletically and academically.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ihad2dothis

PostSubject: moderator leave this up because this is wasting peoples lives.   Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:07 pm

stop arguing about kids in highschool playing basketball and get a job people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PressThis

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:26 pm

ihad2dothis wrote:
stop arguing about kids in highschool playing basketball and get a job people.

Suggest you lead by example....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition   Today at 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Who is going where after high school? 2013-14 edition
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next