HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Disbrow to take over VC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
captainchaos



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Disbrow to take over VC   Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:32 pm

You heard it here first if VC doesn't win this year Disbrow will take over the VC program. They brought him in as a so called co-coach but the truth is that Tagalauo is a bad coach and VC desperately want a title. If you think VC recruits now wait until Bill is in charge. I am sure there will be several local hoop stars getting invites to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hoopdreams12



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Disbrow to take over VC   Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:28 pm

captainchaos wrote:
You heard it here first if VC doesn't win this year Disbrow will take over the VC program. They brought him in as a so called co-coach but the truth is that Tagalauo is a bad coach and VC desperately want a title. If you think VC recruits now wait until Bill is in charge. I am sure there will be several local hoop stars getting invites to the cabin.

You are an idiot. I know for a fact it was Tagalauo who actively sought out Disbrow's assistance at VC. Coach Tag may step down at some point, but that would have more to do with time and family, not because he is being pushed out. He has rebuilt VC into a juggernaut program. In the 90's we had Coach Corbett taking 5 teams to the final four. Now Coach Tagalauo is about to take his fourth team to the final four at the Dome. I am VERY familiar with the VC Board of Directors, and I know for a fact no discussions have taken place to replace Coach Tag.

Why on earth do you post nonsense?! Pure and utter stupidity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach



Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Disbrow to take over VC   Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:14 pm

hoopdreams12

Wow this is a very touchy subject to you hoopdreams12 or should I say Jon Tagalauo????

Since you are (in your words) "very familiar with the VC Board of Directors", maybe you can answer the following questions:

1. Was it Coach Tags that actively sought out Lloyd Scrub's assistance two years ago?

2. Was it Coach Tags that actively sought out Michael Campbell's assistance last year?

3. Was it Coach Tags that came up with the idea to have Howard Kelsey (with an ear piece directly linked to an VC assistant coach, giving instructions) sitting behind the VC bench (at least in the LM's and BC's) for the past two years?

Just wondering.

In my opinion I agree with the captain that Coach Tags is a terrible coach. This is maybe why he always has a better coach as his assistant. Also IMHO Tagalauo is in a no win situation, if they win it is because of Disbrow and if they lose it is because he is a terrible coach.

By the way word on the hardcourt is that if they dont win Tagalauo will be forced to step down, but will save face publicly that he is doing so to spend more time with his family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bchoops



Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Disbrow to take over VC   Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:34 pm

hoopdreams12 wrote:
captainchaos wrote:
You heard it here first if VC doesn't win this year Disbrow will take over the VC program. They brought him in as a so called co-coach but the truth is that Tagalauo is a bad coach and VC desperately want a title. If you think VC recruits now wait until Bill is in charge. I am sure there will be several local hoop stars getting invites to the cabin.

You are an idiot. I know for a fact it was Tagalauo who actively sought out Disbrow's assistance at VC. Coach Tag may step down at some point, but that would have more to do with time and family, not because he is being pushed out. He has rebuilt VC into a juggernaut program. In the 90's we had Coach Corbett taking 5 teams to the final four. Now Coach Tagalauo is about to take his fourth team to the final four at the Dome. I am VERY familiar with the VC Board of Directors, and I know for a fact no discussions have taken place to replace Coach Tag.

Why on earth do you post nonsense?! Pure and utter stupidity.

It seems as if you are quite connected as a grade 9 player at Vancouver College aren't you? In a previous post you said,

"Are you serious?!! As a player in grade 9 at Vancouver College, I do not see a lot of court time. I am one of those background players that you wrote about. And I strongly prefer being a small fish within a powerful program and winning program, than a big fish in a small pond! ~ That was postted in the Recruiting Section. Get a life man and stop boosting someone you ain't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Disbrow to take over VC   Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:16 pm

[quote="hoopdreams12
You are an idiot. I know for a fact it was Tagalauo who actively sought out Disbrow's assistance at VC. Coach Tag may step down at some point, but that would have more to do with time and family, not because he is being pushed out. He has rebuilt VC into a juggernaut program. In the 90's we had Coach Corbett taking 5 teams to the final four. Now Coach Tagalauo is about to take his fourth team to the final four at the Dome. I am VERY familiar with the VC Board of Directors, and I know for a fact no discussions have taken place to replace Coach Tag.

Why on earth do you post nonsense?! Pure and utter stupidity.[/quote]

Wow!! For a 15 yr old ( since you claim you are grade 9) to talk about Coach Corbett's program is "amazing"!! That is before you were born or just born. I like your Basketball knowledge. Way to go, young buddy!!
Back to top Go down
BBall Fan



Posts : 46
Join date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Disbrow to take over VC   Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:24 pm

edward wrote:
[quote="hoopdreams12
You are an idiot. I know for a fact it was Tagalauo who actively sought out Disbrow's assistance at VC. Coach Tag may step down at some point, but that would have more to do with time and family, not because he is being pushed out. He has rebuilt VC into a juggernaut program. In the 90's we had Coach Corbett taking 5 teams to the final four. Now Coach Tagalauo is about to take his fourth team to the final four at the Dome. I am VERY familiar with the VC Board of Directors, and I know for a fact no discussions have taken place to replace Coach Tag.

Why on earth do you post nonsense?! Pure and utter stupidity.

Wow!! For a 15 yr old ( since you claim you are grade 9) to talk about Coach Corbett's program is "amazing"!! That is before you were born or just born. I like your Basketball knowledge. Way to go, young buddy!![/quote]

BURNED, LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
snaked



Posts : 57
Join date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Disbrow to take over VC   Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:44 pm

bchoops wrote:
hoopdreams12 wrote:
captainchaos wrote:
You heard it here first if VC doesn't win this year Disbrow will take over the VC program. They brought him in as a so called co-coach but the truth is that Tagalauo is a bad coach and VC desperately want a title. If you think VC recruits now wait until Bill is in charge. I am sure there will be several local hoop stars getting invites to the cabin.

You are an idiot. I know for a fact it was Tagalauo who actively sought out Disbrow's assistance at VC. Coach Tag may step down at some point, but that would have more to do with time and family, not because he is being pushed out. He has rebuilt VC into a juggernaut program. In the 90's we had Coach Corbett taking 5 teams to the final four. Now Coach Tagalauo is about to take his fourth team to the final four at the Dome. I am VERY familiar with the VC Board of Directors, and I know for a fact no discussions have taken place to replace Coach Tag.

Why on earth do you post nonsense?! Pure and utter stupidity.

It seems as if you are quite connected as a grade 9 player at Vancouver College aren't you? In a previous post you said,

"Are you serious?!! As a player in grade 9 at Vancouver College, I do not see a lot of court time. I am one of those background players that you wrote about. And I strongly prefer being a small fish within a powerful program and winning program, than a big fish in a small pond! ~ That was postted in the Recruiting Section. Get a life man and stop boosting someone you ain't.

You beat me to it. For a grade 9 bench player at VC, this "young fella" is very connected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
burnaby



Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Disbrow to take over VC   Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:57 pm

Where is coach Corbett today?
just wondering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller1000



Posts : 76
Join date : 2010-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Disbrow to take over VC   Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm

edward wrote:
[quote="hoopdreams12
You are an idiot. I know for a fact it was Tagalauo who actively sought out Disbrow's assistance at VC. Coach Tag may step down at some point, but that would have more to do with time and family, not because he is being pushed out. He has rebuilt VC into a juggernaut program. In the 90's we had Coach Corbett taking 5 teams to the final four. Now Coach Tagalauo is about to take his fourth team to the final four at the Dome. I am VERY familiar with the VC Board of Directors, and I know for a fact no discussions have taken place to replace Coach Tag.

Why on earth do you post nonsense?! Pure and utter stupidity.

Wow!! For a 15 yr old ( since you claim you are grade 9) to talk about Coach Corbett's program is "amazing"!! That is before you were born or just born. I like your Basketball knowledge. Way to go, young buddy!![/quote]

So here we have the problem with these forums. We have one guy who pretends to know what is going on with coaching at VC tell us what Disbrow is thinking. Then we have another guy, pretending to be someone he is not, come to the defense of what the first pretender was saying.

Then we have a bunch of other unknown and nameless folks call the other pretenders names.

Does any of this advance basketball??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Disbrow to take over VC   Today at 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Disbrow to take over VC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Disbrow to take over VC
» Disbrow to coach Saints?
» Recruits/transfers

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: British Columbia :: BC Seniors-
Jump to: