HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
trojan8

PostSubject: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:46 pm

2014-02-01
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BumptheCutter

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:08 pm

I hear they are playing Grand Manan at regionals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaterBoy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Looks to me like they'll be facing McAdam.. quite an upset in JCS ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballnut

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:39 am

WaterBoy wrote:
Looks to me like they'll be facing McAdam.. quite an upset in JCS ..
According to NBIAA website Cantebury [5-2] beat john Caldwell[2-3] and that is an upset? I haven't seen either team but how can this be an upset? I would be more worried about how they lost by 20 in December. PS the team with the best record is SUPPOSED to win. At least until they play stronger conference in the crossovers that are coming very quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaterBoy

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:11 pm

John Caldwell and Canterbury boys were tied actually.. both had beaten Devon park and both lost to hartland.. it was a fight for 2nd and John Caldwell won the first game by 13 meaning Canterbury must win by 14+ to be seeded 2.. and if you read anything at all you'll know that people have been expecting John Caldwell in 2nd..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metta Peace

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:11 am

New season, new season....starts Friday. Everybody starts again, even the critics , assumers, predictors. All part of the game.  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballnut

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:27 pm

I actually haven't seen much talk of either. Oh well doesn't matter now its put up or shut up time. Get it started all ready
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:55 am

I heard they lost to Harvey last night by 22.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pg7

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:58 pm

I heard they beat the great Grand Manan team with Pothier by 20 this morning! They must be really awesome then!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froglaker

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:18 pm

Too bad the Trojans now have to beat the Huskies to see Harbor Station.

No offense to Canterbury however last night GM nearly upset Hartland and during the season Hartland crushed Canterbury easily.

GM sandbag per chance?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metta Peace

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:59 pm

I watched the GM game last night vs Hartland, very enjoyable hard fought game that GM probably should have won. However they didn't. Credit to them for playing two tough games that day with a very short bench, only two subs. I didn't see the GM -Canterbury game but it doesn't surprise me if they ran out of gas. GM starter last night sat out some of the final quarter with what appeared to be leg cramps but came back in late. Canterbury can be a tough team to play against, just ask John Caldwell who they beat handlely earlier in the week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckets

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:48 pm

I think trojan8 was fishing for compliments asking about his own school
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys   Today at 5:11 am

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard anything about the chs varsity boys
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1