HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Are there lots of 'make-up' games this week?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Breaker '84-'88

PostSubject: Are there lots of 'make-up' games this week?   Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:11 am

It seems like there are many seedings yet to be determined...according to the NBIAA website. Or maybe it's just not updated...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poolie

PostSubject: Boys Varsity North -East AAA   Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:46 am

I know in the North East most teams are playing at least three games this week if not more. From SaturdayFeb 1st to this Friday we will have played 5 games. Two of them were origanally scheduled but closures just after exams took its toll.

Last edited by poolie on Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachDJR

PostSubject: Re: Are there lots of 'make-up' games this week?   Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:23 pm

I would assume some. We've got a couple for boys teams locally that are getting done Monday and TUesday. The south had a few snow days but a high number of evenings where because of road conditions the district shut down extra curriculars.

In interlocked leagues its not such a big whoop because they don't have regionals. I think I've mentioned in the past my preference for interlocked leagues vs regionals but that is another topic for another day . . .

In terms of the NBIAA site I would say that is as much an updating concern as anything the AD in charge of regional just might not be concerned with the NBIAA getting the info, let alone the schools until later in the week. Or there could be schools that just don't have things posted but the coaches amongst them know whats going. In our case I think everyone knows what the AA girls south and west standings are and who will play whom but last time I checked it wasn't up on the NBIAA site but we know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there lots of 'make-up' games this week?   Today at 7:29 am

Back to top Go down

Are there lots of 'make-up' games this week?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1