HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Single A boys that have ALOT of potential to come?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bballer24

PostSubject: Single A boys that have ALOT of potential to come?   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:21 pm

what players in single A have potential to take it to the next level? i can think of a few players i just want to hear from you first.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hawkfan

PostSubject: Re: Single A boys that have ALOT of potential to come?   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:50 pm

You mean AA or AAA as that is the next level
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bballer24

PostSubject: Re: Single A boys that have ALOT of potential to come?   Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:52 pm

hawkfan wrote:
You mean AA or AAA  as that is the next level

no as in college or university
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hardfouls

PostSubject: Re: Single A boys that have ALOT of potential to come?   Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:21 pm

I don't get to see many A teams play during the season so my knowledge of those players is limited to mostly BNB elite programs. I'm sure I'm missing some but here are a few seniors that I think have potential.

Zach Pothier and Caleb Orser are two players that will be very good CCAA players. Both can shoot the ball which is a skill valued at every level.

Sam Drummond has played well for BNB at the U15 & U16 levels but falls into the 'tweener category like so many NB players. What position does he play at the next level, and more importantly, what positions can he defend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.hardfouls.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Single A boys that have ALOT of potential to come?   Today at 3:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Single A boys that have ALOT of potential to come?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1