HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sectionals Updates - Post them here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BAM

PostSubject: Re: Sectionals Updates - Post them here   Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:26 pm

Thanks for Educating me Beeball your stats are as use full as the MLB switch hitter stats. He has more power from the left side on a Tuesday day game. Ones as useful as the other Sheldon. Keep that calculator going.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Breakerball

PostSubject: Re: Sectionals Updates - Post them here   Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:33 pm

Let's talk basketball not Big Bang theory
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballnut

PostSubject: Re: Sectionals Updates - Post them here   Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:35 pm

GM Breaker '84-'88 wrote:
ballnut wrote:
Caledonia girls over Harvey.
Grandmanan boys over Harvey

You mean the 'One trick ponies' beat the team with the most depth?  lol! 
Yup that's what I said. It's easy to prove me wrong sit him at the big show and see if you still win. Right now I would say he's the best pony around better not sit him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sou_by_Souwest

PostSubject: Re: Sectionals Updates - Post them here   Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:36 pm

Most of the scores are posted on the NBIAA site.

http://www.nbiaa-asinb.org/page.php?page=386&menu=340

Any word on Leo Hayes v Riverview for AAA boys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stripes

PostSubject: Re: Sectionals Updates - Post them here   Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:29 am

Sou_by_Souwest wrote:
Most of the scores are posted on the NBIAA site.

http://www.nbiaa-asinb.org/page.php?page=386&menu=340

Any word on Leo Hayes v Riverview for AAA boys?

Leo Hayes by 17 or something like that. They led by 15 to 20 for most of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakercoach

PostSubject: Re: Sectionals Updates - Post them here   Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:40 am

I am thinking beeball may want to look at a different forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sou_by_Souwest

PostSubject: Re: Sectionals Updates - Post them here   Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:51 am

Great that the Leo Hayes boys made it to Harbour Station. The Titarenko kid who plays for them is a lot of fun to watch. I would pay for a tournament pass just to watch him play.

I watched a hard played game between Fredericton and Leo Hayes at the Riverboat. Looking forward to seeing a re-match.

Anyone notice no Fredericton Girls!! Going to be a few dry years for them. Instead of 4-5 girls on provincial teams they only have 1-2 girls on the younger age class teams.

Predictions:

AAA Boys - Fredericton
AAA Girls -- KV
AA Boys - Coin Flip -- Could be the game of the tournament - Depends on Keegan Gray
AA Girls - Woodstock
A Boys - Hartland
A Girls - John Caldwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BAM

PostSubject: Re: Sectionals Updates - Post them here   Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:56 am

Good picks. That said I would not count Fredericton girls out next year. They will have 5 returning players I know of that have played on various BNB Teams. They will be in the mix again. That said enough on next year. Good luck to everyone this weekend!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachDJR

PostSubject: Re: Sectionals Updates - Post them here   Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:19 am

AAA Boys - This is interesting because of FHS looks unbeatable/untouchable and then throws up a stinker. There is also the element of a rivalry game. This one is going to physical war. Think it goes to whoever shoots better on the big floor.

AAA girls - Glad to see the KVHS girls finally there. They've gone through a number of coaches waiting for this group of girls to mature and develop in a sport/league that is very senior driven. BMHS flew under the radar and has peaked at the right time. Not sure the BMHS is built to defend/ attack KVHS in the way that they can be but anything can happen. Calling KV in a tight one.

AA Boys - So they couldn't play their Sectional Semi until yesterday. Schools in south closed today. We might not even get to confirm who Woodstock plays until Thursday night and the game is Saturday night, with teams travelling to events Friday. Guess that Sat am walk through could be real important. Giving them the hometown discount and going with Woodstock by 8.

AA Girls - With all the respect in the world to the two time champs RHS who have experience on the floor and setting that may help them early.WHS could very well walk in and win the AAA final on Friday if they were allowed so I've got WHS by a comfortable margin.

A Girls - Caledonia are back looking to defend and will be a tough out and JCS probably won't shoot as well as they do at home. Closer then most people think but JCS played this year on a mission and get it done by 15+.

A Boys - Everyone is calling this as a great game and it might be. Though I think all but one game all weekend has the potential to be great. I like Hartland's experience in the setting here, though Vesey will help with that. I feel like someone for each team may try to do to much and channel their inner Kobe's. Team that plays their game better wins. HHS is the champs until their beaten Huskies by 5.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sectionals Updates - Post them here   Today at 1:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Sectionals Updates - Post them here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2