So many excellent grade 12's closing out their high school careers over next month or so. It will be an exciting BC tourney.
Based on team make-up (i.e. grade 12 starters versus younger starters) and importance of these players, which teams have their best shot to win now compared to next year?
Some initial candidates for discussion at least:
- Gleneagle - not sure who will even be left besides Cordell P.
- WG - end of JC era
- HC - still will have some great players left but how much will they miss all their bigs including JK and 19yr old twin towers.
- Tammy - key players gone - really not sure??
- Churchill - MM gone but IMO they will still be one of top teams for next few years - great future ahead
- Sardis - hard to replace HL?
Besides Churchill, some teams have bright futures given current reliance on younger players. Heritage, Fox and Kits come to mind