HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Juvenile BNB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
heatles

PostSubject: Juvenile BNB    Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:30 pm

I was looking on BNB website for the teams and I seen Carleton County put a team in. Does anybody have an idea who's all on this roster?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warrior98

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:59 pm

I was talking to a fella from Centerville not to long ago and he said that this team was going to be pretty stacked and should easily compete with Moncton and Fredericton areas. Should be fun to watch. Anybody know if any games are around Woodstock/Fredericton?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celtic

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:19 am

I believe its a combination of players from CN, Hartland and Woodstock. They should have no problem competing imo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HuskiesForever

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:31 am

We should pretty much steamroll over the competition there with such a stacked team bringing home another banner to carleton county!!!!!!!! Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bev Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:26 pm

Where will you hang the banner or does the county share it on a monthly basis? BevS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celtic

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:43 pm

HuskiesForever wrote:
We should pretty much steamroll over the competition there with such a stacked team bringing home another banner to carleton county!!!!!!!! Basketball

haha...I said no problem competing...that is much different than a steamroll!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballnut

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:23 pm

HuskiesForever wrote:
. The last time I saw a Husky play a black cat the husky was the one under the steam roller and it was only the cubs running the roller. What gonna happen when its not the jv team lol! 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HuskiesForever

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:00 pm

ballnut wrote:
HuskiesForever wrote:
.  The last time I saw a Husky play a black cat the husky was the one under the steam roller and it was only the cubs running the roller. What gonna happen when its not the jv team lol! 

Oh yeah well we are talking the best players from the "A" and "AA" champs plus the runners up for "AA" so I think we can handle a few "pussy....cats" Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NBHoops7

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:41 pm

HuskiesForever wrote:
ballnut wrote:
HuskiesForever wrote:
.  The last time I saw a Husky play a black cat the husky was the one under the steam roller and it was only the cubs running the roller. What gonna happen when its not the jv team lol! 

Oh yeah well we are talking the best players from the "A" and "AA" champs plus the runners up for "AA" so I think we can handle a few "pussy....cats" Smile

And people wonder why Hartland has become one of the most disliked teams/programs in the province....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach.Red

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:12 am

FHS by 20+...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballnut

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:35 am

Coach red is Riverview not putting a team in juvenille I had heard they were
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BumptheCutter

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:37 am

There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance. FHS by +25
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heatles

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:12 am

We have to remember this team is a combination of whs, Cnhs and hcs. I was at a couple whs and Cnhs games throughout the season and they both competed with the higher levels of basketball like fhs, Leo and a few teams from Nova Scotia. So if they are taking the best players even from those teams it should be a good roster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach.Red

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:39 am

ballnut wrote:
Coach red is Riverview not putting a team in juvenille I had heard they were

I believe there is a team being put in with players from RHS/MHS/BMHS and maybe HTHS. I don't think there is one specifically coming from Riverview.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HuskiesForever

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:11 pm

BumptheCutter wrote:

Say what you want but in the end Carleton County will be bringing home another banner baby! king 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachnb6

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:26 pm

HuskiesForever wrote:
BumptheCutter wrote:

Say what you want but in the end Carleton County will be bringing home another banner baby! king 

These Tournaments are usually just for fun however It depends who's coaching these teams? any idea who's coaching FHS? Vipers? KV? SJ? Moncton team? some are parents im guessing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heatles

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:36 pm

HuskiesForever your making yourself look bad and also your community and school. These teams are good and your not playing single A teams anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BallisLife6

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:52 pm

Any input on how everyone thinks each division will go for Juvenille?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballnut

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:42 am

BallisLife6 wrote:
Any input on how everyone thinks each division will go for Juvenille?
. Its hard to tell for sure as like coach said not real sure who's coaching let alone playing. Rumor has it that it doesn't really matter who it is even if lebron or wade show up they are gonna get steam rolled by the husky and his Carleton boys they were after all the best in A and AA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celtic

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:53 am

I also think Huskies is making a fool of himself as they will have lots of competition. With that said, Carleton will have a strong team for sure. Keegan, Orser and Ebbett are a pretty strong triple punch. Its my understanding Jamie Gray is coaching so the AAA ELITE will know Carleton is there for sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballnut

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:45 pm

I agree but there is a big difference between competitive and steam rolling. As for the AAA ELITE all depends on who's coaching and playing I guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heatles

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:24 pm

It's going to be fun to see some of the scores for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HisAirness

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:55 am

See I feel like you guys might have this one a little wrong. Your really putting too much merit behind this weekend. These kids have killed them self all season in a very demanding race for a banner. This weekend for the most part is about fun .....and thank goodness these athletes still have something that is just fun. They get to play with kids they haven't played with since the bantam/ middle school days. Systems go a little sideways because teams never have the same bodies they did three weeks ago, heck I know a few squads that will have one or two session together before provincials. Coaches are much less concerned with winning and more concerned with either a) player development b) just making sure their kids come out with a fun basketball experience ....... Now don't get me wrong there will still be fierce competition and everyone want to win but trust me the heartbreak you felt not winning a few weeks ago will not show up on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froglaker

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:04 am

The FHS JV team (9th & 10th graders) opened up a 40 pt lead on a Senior "A" team (Current Champs) from up river not that long ago. Granted they only won by 32 in the end but it was very interesting to see the difference between the two programs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heatles

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:17 pm

That would have been hartland, but hartland didn't put a team into this tournament did they? From what I understood a few of hartlands top players are playing with whs and Cnhs guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Juvenile BNB    Today at 7:33 am

Back to top Go down

Juvenile BNB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next