HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Med Hat Mohawks 4A Boys South Zone Championship game prediction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hoop it up

PostSubject: Med Hat Mohawks 4A Boys South Zone Championship game prediction   Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:57 pm

As a Mohawk admirer, I guarantee that the Mad Hat team will win zone finals tonight. As they have proven all year, they are better than LCI in all key areas. More talented and I believe they simply are deserving of the # 1 South seed. LCI has a few talented kids but simply do not have the personnel to match up. I believe LCI will be just happy to be the #2 South Seed going into provincials where they might inflict same damage.

Prove me otherwise bball fans. Bring it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ramfan

PostSubject: Re: Med Hat Mohawks 4A Boys South Zone Championship game prediction   Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:53 pm

As a Ram admirer, I agree with you that Medicine Hat has had a remarkable season, and are a better team than LCI. But I don't think any team is ever more "deserving" of a W than another team on the stage of a Zone Final. You can believe it, but going around saying it is just plain arrogant. Both teams are deserving, but if LCI wins nobody should be shocked, it will just sting a little bit more for the Mohawk's than it will for the Rams if the Mohawk's prevail. Everything tightens up in the playoffs!!! Can hardly wait to watch it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoop it up

PostSubject: Re: Med Hat Mohawks 4A Boys South Zone Championship game prediction   Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:35 pm

We are 30 points better, my friend. The parents know it, and the players know it. I know they the team has already planned for the No# 1 seed and is looking at potential opponents the first two rounds of Provincial finals next weekend. Rams are just a bump in the road..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoop it up

PostSubject: Re: Med Hat Mohawks 4A Boys South Zone Championship game prediction   Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:38 pm

Just a bump in the road...just a bump in road until we move on to bigger and better things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ramfan

PostSubject: Re: Med Hat Mohawks 4A Boys South Zone Championship game prediction   Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:42 pm

30 points better?! Med hat won the two league games by a TOTAL of 17 points. Maybe 10 points better if the teams both play well, Med Hat has a chance tonight but it won't be by 30 or more...I guess we'll see in a few hours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoop it up

PostSubject: Re: Med Hat Mohawks 4A Boys South Zone Championship game prediction   Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:51 pm

Overwater and Westrop are overated and are not strong enough mentally to perform in this type of game. The gibb kid will fold. They simply do not want it bad enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Med Hat Mohawks 4A Boys South Zone Championship game prediction   Today at 7:11 am

Back to top Go down

Med Hat Mohawks 4A Boys South Zone Championship game prediction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1