HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gatornation

PostSubject: top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year   Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:23 pm

What I have been hearing is that:
AAAA
Burnaby South
SWC
Walnut
Oak Bay
AAA
STM
Fleetwood
NDSS
AA
smus
DP Todd
Collingwood
And I don't know if the provincial champions Lambrick Park are going to be good next year

Can someone give me another opinion?
Or some answers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bchoopfan

PostSubject: Re: top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year   Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:27 pm

NDSS if you are referring to North Delta is not a top 3A in the province... Abby Sr Charles Hays are also good teams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gatornation

PostSubject: Re: top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year   Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:33 pm

I was talking about Nanaimo district, but thank you for the information
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bergy

PostSubject: Re: top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year   Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Ha Oak bay top ten really? Didn't mention kits or Tammy or if you want an island team Cowichan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gatornation

PostSubject: Re: top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year   Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:53 pm

I'm asking for help man, i don't know what teams are on top, maybe help me instead of criticizing me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bchoopfan

PostSubject: Re: top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year   Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:08 pm

4A
Churchill
Burnaby south
Fox
Tammy
Grove
Pitt Meadows
Heritage Wood
Cowichan
Kelowna
North Surrey
3A
STM
Abby Sr
Fleetwood
Charles Hays
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gatornation

PostSubject: Re: top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year   Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:19 pm

Thank you! Now is there any AA guys out there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
okanaganbball

PostSubject: Re: top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:16 pm

Gatornation wrote:
Thank you! Now is there any AA guys out there?

Not interested in A, eh?

Well, for 4A and 3A look to the Province's pre-season rankings for next season:

Quote :
Over the course of last week’s Quad A and Triple A championships at the Langley Events Centre, we polled coaches in the back hallways, at the media table, and of course, in the lineup at the Dole Whip counter, asking them who next year’s top teams will be.

We asked them to peer into their crystal ball. The results are here for you to clip-and-save over the spring, summer, and into the middle of fall when practices start in anticipation of our annual late-November tip-off.

(Listen to Howard Tsumura chat about this past weekend’s 3A and 4A BC boys championship finals with host Patrick Johnston on Province Sports Radio)

SENIOR BOYS

THE PROVINCE’S BIG 10

PRE-PRESEASON RANKINGS (for 2014-15)

QUAD A

1. Sir Winston Churchill Bulldogs (Vancouver)

2. Terry Fox Ravens (Port Coquitlam)

3. Walnut Grove Gators (Langley)

4. Burnaby South Rebels

5. Kelowna Owls

6. Tamanawis Wildcats (Surrey)

7. Cowichan Thunderbirds (Duncan)

8. Vancouver College Fighting Irish

9. Kitsilano Blue Demons (Vancouver)

10. Pitt Meadows Marauders

Honourable mention — Heritage Woods Kodiaks (Port Moody), Holy Cross Crusaders (Surrey), North Surrey Spartans, Oak Bay Bays (Victoria), West Vancouver Highlanders

TRIPLE A

1. St. Thomas More Knights (Burnaby)

2. Abbotsford Panthers

3. Fleetwood Park Dragons (Surrey)

4. Sir Charles Tupper Tigers (Vancouver)

5. Norkam Saints (Kamloops)

6. R.A. McMath Wildcats (Richmond)

7. Byrne Creek Bulldogs (Burnaby)

8. Dr. Charles Best Blue Devils (Coquitlam)

9. Charles Hays Rainmakers (Prince Rupert)

10. Nanaimo District Islanders

Honourable mention — McRoberts Strikers (Richmond), Robert Bateman Timberwolves (Abbotsford), Steveston-London Sharks (Richmond), Sutherland Sabres (North Vancouver)

http://blogs.theprovince.com/2014/03/19/who-is-no-1-in-2014-15-the-provinces-annual-pre-preseason-4a-3a-ranks-give-all-the-nods/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gatornation

PostSubject: Re: top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year   Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:23 pm

There's gotta be some AA rankings out there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bchoopfan

PostSubject: Re: top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year   Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:37 pm

2A
SMUS
RC Palmer
Lambrick Park
Delview
Valleyview
Archbishop Carney
Elphinstone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GW

PostSubject: Re: top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year   Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 am

I'll help you out in the 2A division

1SMUS
Jason Scully
6'5" very athletic and very skilled probably the best player in 2A
Graham Hed-lay
5'11" very smart guard, great floor general

2DP Todd
They did very well in Jr provincials 2 years ago and they did well for a team filled with 11's this year. they have one athletic stud I don't know his name but he is a big threat

3RC Palmer
Always a Strong guard team and it is no different next year, they are going to playing without a true star but they are capable of it

5Lambrick Park
Very young team!! Only two 12's
12 6'5"C Isaac dellabough no perimeter game but an average post game with a great turn around
11 6'4"SG Ben Reddy very underrated ball handler, great shooter on the move and spot up, uber athletic and very long with a armspan that is bigger than 6'6" and has all the intangibles

11 6'7"F Trey Crust raw but very long and athletic and probably the best shot blocker
I've seen in a while

10s 5'8" Austin and Calvin Somers great ball handling, the best shooters I've ever seen at they're age, better suited off ball, I hope coach Somers use someone else at the point just like this year with Ismail maybe use Ben Reddy

shawigan Lake
5'10" G Mostyn Findlay big bodied and surprisingly athletic for he's size great shooter and leader needs to stay out of foul trouble
5'10" Irvin Chen great shooter and defender but needs to learn how to play with a fire

6GW Graham
I don't like talking about my players because I don't want other teams to know what to expect.... Ha ha good luck to the other AA schools out there see you at the LEC
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Islandview2

PostSubject: Top AA teams on Island for next year   Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:28 pm

SMUS will vie for top spot on the Island and in the province. Two starters and B.C. tournament all-stars back in Hyde-Lay and Scully and some other talented Grade 11s moving into 12, including Jake Wilmott, Matty McColl and Callum Montogomery.

Lambrick will again be tough. Despite significant losses in seniors Neufeld and Abdulahi, they have the sharpshooting Somers twins back and a strong junior group moving up.

Brentwood. Came very close to making B.C.'s with a young squad this year. Should be in the thick of things.

Shawnigan. Also had a learning year this year. Will be much improved next year.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year   Today at 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down

top 10 quad, triple and double A teams next year
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1