Heres what Calgary may look like.
1) Centennial - Lose a number of key players but gain some from the junior team, wont be as strong as this season though, deserve the #1 still.
2) Aberhart - Return all key players and gain some from the junior team
3) Francis - Lose key players but gain some great players from the junior team
4) HWW - I dont think they lose much and are coming off a successful season
5) Bishop Grandin - Lose a few players but gain some great players off the junior team
6) Scarlett - Lose key players, don't get a lot off the junior team but do have an outstanding grade 11
7) Western - Building on a very young team, will still be young but will compete I think
Ernest Manning - Lose almost everybody..... not too sure what they will have left
9) Churchill - Lose all key players and the junior team was very weak
10) St. Marys - not too sure whats going on here.