HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Should parents or siblings be allowed to be a part of the coaching staff for a team? Does it give any benefits to any one player over another?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pickandrollbc

PostSubject: Should parents or siblings be allowed to be a part of the coaching staff for a team? Does it give any benefits to any one player over another?   Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:32 pm

Should parents or siblings be allowed to be a part of the coaching staff for a team? Does it give any benefits to any one player over another?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bchoopfan

PostSubject: Re: Should parents or siblings be allowed to be a part of the coaching staff for a team? Does it give any benefits to any one player over another?   Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:51 pm

I think more often then not the top players parents like to sit on the bench and put there 2 cents in for what's best for their kids but not the team. Let coaches coach it's a hard enough job as it is dealing with kids, having to deal work parents would make it harder in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1