HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Final 12 predictions 2014-2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ballforlife12345

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:14 pm

I doubt it will happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballforlife12345

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:15 pm

When there isn't someone to handle Foster, there's not much u can do. He can drop 40 on any given night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballislife9

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:07 pm

I know Foster is good, but one man can't do it by himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Ballforlife12345 wrote:
When there isn't someone to handle Foster, there's not much u can do. He can drop 40 on any given night

What flavour is that kool-aid they are handing out in Carleton County??
Are you HuskiesForever twin?

I'll give you that Foster is talented but he alone can't do it every night .....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tommy15

PostSubject: Lady Black Kats dominate again   Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:40 pm

FHS Varsity Girls proving its the team to beat again by crushing both KV [60-38] today and then winning the Final against Sussex by beating them 68-51 at the RiverBoat Classic. FHS had lost to Sussex yesterday [1st loss of the season in NB] by 5 points or so which likely had the doubters and haters rubbing their hands together with delight.

FHS is deep and Coach Daley keeps rolling the whoe team in allowing them to gain valuable experience which will pay off in Sectionals and Regionals. Looks like they are well on their way to earning a spot at Harbour Station...who will they play is the question: Sussex? KV? or BMHS?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I AM Kobe

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:04 pm

RNS will win the championship led by their NBA-bound Daniel Abay. Andrew Milner and Will Spaulding might score a couple points as well.

Last edited by I AM Kobe on Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachnb6

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:27 pm

Ballforlife12345 wrote:
Harland beat CN by 25 today

Seen the final score! wasn't there but this does not surprise me because CNHS seems to be falling a part. CNHS also losing to WHS without their best player should be noted.

AA:
looks like its a 3 team race now with Woodstock, Tantramar and Fundy.

A:
Hartland and Harvey (John Caldwell could be there)

AAA:
FHS Vs KVHS or LEO ( I am locking up Leo and FHS)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdman33

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:47 pm

I AM Kobe wrote:
RNS will win the championship led by their NBA-bound leader Daniel Abay. Andrew Milner and Will Spaulding might score a couple points as well.

Is there a way to 'block' people so you don't see their posts? Not that I would do that to I AM Troll, but you know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heatles

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Big game this week as Hartland and John Caldwell play up in the fish bowl at JC. Hartland has been playing well of late and not sure if JC are getting a lot of quality games like they should be compared to Hartland. They have been in some questionable tournaments where Hartland has been in mostly AA tournaments.

JC is a hard gym to play in so I'm taking the Knights over the Huskys by a pair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HuskiesForever

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:22 pm

heatles wrote:
Big game this week as Hartland and John Caldwell play up in the fish bowl at JC. Hartland has been playing well of late and not sure if JC are getting a lot of quality games like they should be compared to Hartland. They have been in some questionable tournaments where Hartland has been in mostly AA tournaments.

JC is a hard gym to play in so I'm taking the Knights over the Huskys by a pair.

Book the win for us right now.....who have you been playing ?????Canterbury, FCA, mcadam .....oh wow.....meanwhile we have been beating all the top AA teams. No contest at all.

Remember I said we would win our tourney and we DiD!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballforlife12345

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Wow, u beat CNHS and Woodstock while both teams were missing there best players...congrats on that one
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballforlife12345

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:38 pm

Just so everyone is clear, the Hartland tournament became a 4 team tournament, Hartland, CNHS, Woodstock and Fredericton Christian academy. Fundy and Tantramar had to drop out due to whether.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachBuckets

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:49 am

HuskiesForever wrote:
heatles wrote:

Book the win for us right now.....who have you been playing ?????Canterbury, FCA, mcadam .....oh wow.....meanwhile we have been beating all the top AA teams. No contest at all.

Come back and brag when you guys get a good quality win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HuskiesForever

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:53 am

CoachBuckets wrote:
HuskiesForever wrote:
heatles wrote:

Why don't you make it easier and tell me who you want us to beat to make you happy......btw where are you from Buckets JC?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celtic

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:01 am

Huskies...There is no question you guys are in the hunt for another banner but you are disrespecting your team and school by being so arrogant. I am not taking away from your 20pt wins against WhS and CN...you should be proud as they are top AA programs. Everyone knows that Keegan did not play and CN also had 2 of their 3 top players missing as well so be proud but do not brag too much. If I recall, Harvey beat them by the same margin with Cruise Bell playing. Keep playing strong ball and you will go far...cockiness has a way of biting you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballforlife12345

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:41 am

The win for Harvey is much more impressive
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Common Sense

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:56 am

HuskiesForever wrote:
CoachBuckets wrote:
HuskiesForever wrote:
heatles wrote:

Why don't you make it easier and tell me who you want us to beat to make you happy......btw where are you from Buckets JC?

Beat Harvey at the end...that will convince me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballforlife12345

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:15 pm

Hartland will beat Harvey, and play RNS(rediculous) at Harbour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metta Peace

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:22 am

Overexposure is a dangerous element for any team. I agree with Celtic. Just play the game and fly under the radar...you will be better off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach12

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:01 pm

Final 12 predictions:

A Girls: Caldwell by a bunch
A Guys: Harvey over Hartland by almost 20

AA Girls: Woodstock over Fundy by less than 5
AA Guys: Woodstock over Fundy by 15 (Keegan just too good)

AAA Girls: FHS over MacNaughton...will be close. The 1-3-1 is tough and this will be close because of it.
AAA Guys:FHS, KV, or Leo Hayes...2 of the 3...will let you know after the South/West playdown...the #2 is through. 1 & 3 do battle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballforlife12345

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:22 pm

What about Tantramar for AA boys...? Has either Fundy or Woodstock beat them?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachBuckets

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:38 am

Ballforlife12345 wrote:

Doesn't matter "if" either Fundy or Woodstock has beat them, I don't think Woodstock has played them. Tantramar are inexperienced and when it comes down to it the playoffs is a whole different ball game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachBuckets

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:42 am

CoachBuckets wrote:
Ballforlife12345 wrote:

Doesn't matter "if" either Fundy or Woodstock has beat them, I don't think Woodstock has played them. Tantramar are inexperienced and when it comes down to it the playoffs is a whole different ball game.  

That being said you have Hartland beating Harvey and I don't think Hartland has beat them have they?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Common Sense

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:21 am

CoachBuckets wrote:
Ballforlife12345 wrote:

Nobody in AA has touched Tantramar in boys this year....so I don't know how anyone can not have them as the favourite....end of story. Nobody is going into that gym in a Sectional and beating them.

I agree with AAA boys....I thought it was a two horse race with FHS and Leo Hayes and to be honest I still do, but KV has reared its ugly head....but if they have to play FHS its over for them...and they usually don't show the grit needed when it comes down to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachDJR

PostSubject: Regionals   Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:23 am

Not to cop out on this but in AA and AAA the SW regionals are going to have a huge impact on who meets at Harbour Station.

AA boys Regional is in the South this year. Which means Fundy will host. CNHS appears to have the wheels coming off, and playing with a short bench for WHS just isn't as easy because of foul trouble when playing in the south. Going zone against Fundy's shooters in their gym hasn't worked out for anyone yet this yyear. If Fundy wins that regional and WHS goes to Tantramar, they've got the experience and the players to take care of TRHS in their gym. If WHS pulls out that regional and Fundy goes to TRHS you've got two very good teams with no experience moving through sectionals to HS that will likely meet up in the sectional final.

AA girls - Woodstock is hosting and are very different team at home vs elsewhere based on scores. This could mean they win a sectional that would put Fundy and RHS (who will hopefully be getting healthy at that point)/CNHS/SVHS/SSHS in the JMH regional with Sugarloaf. In Miramichi any of those teams 2-3 (maybe even 4 teams depending on health concerns)could win that section.

AAA girls - Hosted in Freddy which helps but you've got KV, Sussex, LHHS and SJHS all there looking to win big games for two days straight. Who hosts becomes a big deal? Whether McNaugahton or Riverview wins the NE is important. Who has to play who where becomes significant. That game between LHHS and SJHS on the Friday should be a dandy.

AAA boys - Someone is winning that regional. I have doubts as to the potential for the 3rd best team to not finish third. The number two might be in a better spot then the host winner when all is said and done.

This might be the case in A as well but I haven't heard names for strong contenders leading the way clearly in either NE girls or boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 12 predictions 2014-2015    Today at 6:41 am

Back to top Go down

Final 12 predictions 2014-2015
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next