HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Poor Officiating In Surrey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PostSubject: Poor Officiating In Surrey   Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:42 pm

Is it me or do the refs need major improvement in Surrey. I am amazed to see that most do not know all the rules and just make them as they go! As well at the lack of effort they are putting in, considering they are getting paid really well for their services . This isn't to say all refs in Surrey are like this, but a large number are starting to show up for the paycheck with no work ethic. This is making the product on the court poor and just leading to gong shows, where coaches have to explain certain FIBA rules to people who should have them memorized. I refuse to cut slack for people who are being paid to do a job and do it poorly, if you cant handle the pace of the game or have the know how to make correct calls, stay home!

Coaches in Surrey I would love to hear your thoughts. Agree or Disagree ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach Yash

PostSubject: Re: Poor Officiating In Surrey   Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:58 am

We had one ref out there call a legal stepback dribble a travel then when asked to explain it "I can't explain it, it's a travel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.bchoopscoop.ca
Poor Officiating In Surrey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1