HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

U16 Projected Team

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CharlesII

PostSubject: U16 Projected Team   Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:03 pm

These are the players who I think will make the u16 team

Denzel Laguerta
Allan Wu
Mitchell Goodwin
Nick Irvine
Ibrahim Ibrahim
Isaiah Solomon
David Burton
Sajen Gill
Kyle Holden
Erickson Evanglista
Cam Friesen
Tiernan Docherty

The u16's have a good group here, but I think they'll be best come next year when all their u17's with Cam and Braxton in the picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baller106

PostSubject: Re: U16 Projected Team   Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:49 am

well from that list sajen wont be plyin because of his school/club team, and erickson is actually a year older..and i heard a rumor that kyle holden is playing on the VC emerald team this year
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basketballbccynic

PostSubject: Re: U16 Projected Team   Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Baller106 wrote:
well from that list sajen wont be plyin because of his school/club team, and erickson is actually a year older..and i heard a rumor that kyle holden is playing on the VC emerald team this year

Why the hell would he play vc team instead of basketball bc, all he is doing is taking a spot for a worse player that could be developing why hes on bc team, so the coach doesn't have to worry about developing one of its better players and can focus on strenghtining its role players. VC needs a drastic change to their program if theri fans and alumni are tired of losing in the dome.

The definiton of being insane-"Doing the same thing expecting different results" VC what you are doing now isn't going to win you a bc title try something different
Back to top Go down
View user profile
asiseeit

PostSubject: u16-There's a big kid named Dawson, I think he is 6 foot 8, well over 200lbs. I wonder if he will make the u16   Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:23 pm

TextBook wrote:
These are the players who I think will make the u16 team

Denzel Laguerta
Allan Wu
Mitchell Goodwin
Nick Irvine
Ibrahim Ibrahim
Isaiah Solomon
David Burton
Sajen Gill
Kyle Holden
Erickson Evanglista
Cam Friesen
Tiernan Docherty

The u16's have a good group here, but I think they'll be best come next year when all their u17's with Cam and Braxton in the picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
okanaganbball

PostSubject: Re: U16 Projected Team   Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:31 pm

basketballbccynic wrote:
Baller106 wrote:

Why the hell would he play vc team instead of basketball bc, all he is doing is taking a spot for a worse player that could be developing why hes on bc team, so the coach doesn't have to worry about developing one of its better players and can focus on strenghtining its role players. VC needs a drastic change to their program if theri fans and alumni are tired of losing in the dome.

The definiton of being insane-"Doing the same thing expecting different results" VC what you are doing now isn't going to win you a bc title try something different

How many times have they been in the finals or the 3rd/4th place game at AAAs? Lost on a buzzer beater last year...pretty sure what they're doing works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
basketballbccynic

PostSubject: Re: U16 Projected Team   Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:54 pm

okanaganbball wrote:
basketballbccynic wrote:
Baller106 wrote:

How many times have they been in the finals or the 3rd/4th place game at AAAs? Lost on a buzzer beater last year...pretty sure what they're doing works.

That is very true that they are always a very good team, and always in contnetion ussually top 5 in the playoffs. Just want to highlight a couple of things. Firstly the last time VC won a provincial Championship was 1947. Secondly for 99% of teams thoose results are a huge for success but for a programs such as VC if their aren't winning it its a failure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U16 Projected Team   Today at 8:01 pm

Back to top Go down

U16 Projected Team
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1