HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Mini B Girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big_BasketBALLS

PostSubject: Mini B Girls   Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:55 pm

I'd like to get your thoughts on mini B girls teams.

-In my opinion, Moncton b girls are they team to beat so far this year.  They are hard to matchup with and can't be stopped on the inside.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckets

PostSubject: Re: Mini B Girls   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:08 pm

I would have to argue with you and say Fredericton YCBC B girls have great interior defense that has not been tested yet this season. I would also like to point out they're excellent guard play!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big_BasketBALLS

PostSubject: Re: Mini B Girls   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:12 pm

I can see where you're coming from, but just face the fact that YCBC b girls are not at the same level as the Moncton b girls. The Moncton b girls are just way more advanced then any other team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Buckets

PostSubject: Re: Mini B Girls   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:14 pm

Last time they played I heard the refs were the X factor in Moncton pulling away, and Freddy played better and deserved the w
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big_BasketBALLS

PostSubject: Re: Mini B Girls   Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:17 pm

Sounds like a sour grape to me. You really think the refs could affect a game that much? Just accept the fact that the Moncton b girls are the better team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C-N '06-'09

PostSubject: Re: Mini B Girls   Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:54 pm

So when you said "in my opinion, Moncton B girls are the team to beat this year" did you actually mean "as a matter of fact"? I don't follow Mini B girls (also, really? Adults discussing who the best group of 10 and 11 year olds are in a province then alone at the second tier. It's bad enough at the high school level), but one person have a different opinion and they must accept the fact that one team is much better than the other. That is not a discussion; that is someone looking for others to point out how good their daughters team is after doing so themselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mini B Girls   Today at 1:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Mini B Girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1