HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

A Boys and Girls Regional Scores

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:10 am

Let's keep the scores posted here.....it will be a week before they are updated on NBIAA Smile

good luck everyone !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachDJR

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:47 am

Really interesting A SW girls regional. Feel like both 2 vs 3 games are pickem games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:04 pm

CoachDJR wrote:
Really interesting A SW girls regional. Feel like both 2 vs 3 games are pickem games.

I would have to agree with you there .....should be some close scores
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:07 pm

Harvey boys over FCA 78-48

JC and SJDA were within 5 points until almost half and JC went up by 10 with Sam A on the bench with 3 fouls . JC point guard McCarthy is out and didn't dress for the game but they look like they will finish up the game strong anyway........updated it was a 8 point game going into the fourth and then JC pulled away with some threes to win by 20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C-N '06-'09

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:35 pm

Belleisle over Stanley 70-50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C-N '06-'09

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:46 pm

93-71 Hartland over McAdam (don't quote me on the score)

RNS over Canterbury 82-74 with 20 seconds left...final wasn't sent to me...
Canterbury was down 3 with the ball with less than a minute left. Had the game within one multiple times in the last 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaterBoy

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:01 pm

RNS over CHS 86-76 .. The Trojans has both of RNS'S recruits in foul trouble. Unfortunately #13 decided to light up and was sinking three pointers left, right and Center. Would have liked to see Canterbury match up against Harvey, John Caldwell or Hartland and play with that style. Great season Trojans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WaterBoy

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:02 pm

RNS over CHS 86-76 .. The Trojans has both of RNS'S recruits in foul trouble. Unfortunately #13 decided to light up and was sinking three pointers left, right and Center. Would have liked to see Canterbury match up against Harvey, John Caldwell or Hartland and play with that style. Great season Trojans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballislife9

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:18 pm

A girls southwest-
John Caldwell over Campo
Grand Manan over hartland 59-49
Harvey over Topic
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sou_by_Souwest

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:46 pm

AAA girls SJHS 87 Leo Hayes 48
SJHS girls get motivation from not getting respect in hooplife predictions
KV downs FHS 59-51

AAA boys FHS over KV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsmkbm

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:02 pm

A boys. Harvey over JCS by approx 30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
observer

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:14 pm

A girls sw Grand Manan over Hartland and Canterbury over RNS. Both games were close. John Caldwell and Harvey games were not close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsmkbm

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:38 pm

A boys @ halftime. RNS 41 Hartland 35.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsmkbm

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:35 pm

78-75 rns over Hartland.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsmkbm

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:37 pm

Where is the Mr.Unbeatable huskies forever now? Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metta Peace

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:42 pm

That doesn't surprise me at all that RNS won...two very good players. The overexposure of Hartland has temporarily caught up with them..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coaster

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:10 pm

I would be shocked if huskyforever is a person from Hartland. All the comments seemed a bit staged.

Harvey/RNS for 1/2
Hartland/ John Caldwell for 3/4

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsmkbm

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Really enjoyed that RNS vs. Huskies game. RNS was ahead nearly all of the game. In the latter half, it was apparent that Hartland was stressing with the coach getting a technical foul , then one of the Huskies ready to fight with another RNS player on the court and have to be settled down by his teammates, a couple times I see them hitting the wall with their hand in frustration and the players starting to turn the ball over more. Huskies did however narrow the point gap. The RNS team played calm, cool and collective against their rivals throughout the entire game. They had basically no spectator support that I seen while Hartland had the gym full of a raging supporting audience. RNS player #13 is probably the best player (and only Grade 10) I've seen all year. Wow, what a performance!! #4 was right there too along with #15 and his 3pt shots. Rarely missed. This team never once even as much changed their facial expressions Job well done RNS, keep up the good work! Amazing players!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballforlife12345

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:59 pm

Is #13 Andrew Milner?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dsmkbm

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:08 pm

Yes. Amazing player. Best I've seen in high school. Head always up, shots almost always on, and excellent sportsmanship. Hope he goes far...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:20 pm

dsmkbm wrote:
Really enjoyed that RNS vs. Huskies game.  RNS was ahead nearly all of the game. In the latter half, it was apparent that Hartland was stressing with the coach getting a technical foul , then one of the Huskies ready to fight with another RNS player on the court and have to be settled down by his teammates, a couple times I see them hitting the wall with their hand in frustration and the players starting to turn the ball over more.  Huskies did however narrow the point gap.    The RNS team played calm, cool and collective against their rivals throughout the entire game. They had basically no spectator support that I seen while Hartland had the gym full of a  raging supporting audience.  RNS player #13 is probably the best player (and only Grade 10) I've seen all year. Wow, what a performance!!  #4 was right there too along with #15 and his 3pt shots. Rarely missed.  This team never once even as much changed their facial expressions   Job well done RNS, keep up the good work!    Amazing players!!

DSmkbm you flip flop more than a $2 call girl......you were this big Hartland fan last year and now you rip in them.....what's up with that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Breaker '84-'88

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:22 am

BeeBall4Lifee wrote:
dsmkbm wrote:
Really enjoyed that RNS vs. Huskies game.  RNS was ahead nearly all of the game. In the latter half, it was apparent that Hartland was stressing with the coach getting a technical foul , then one of the Huskies ready to fight with another RNS player on the court and have to be settled down by his teammates, a couple times I see them hitting the wall with their hand in frustration and the players starting to turn the ball over more.  Huskies did however narrow the point gap.    The RNS team played calm, cool and collective against their rivals throughout the entire game. They had basically no spectator support that I seen while Hartland had the gym full of a  raging supporting audience.  RNS player #13 is probably the best player (and only Grade 10) I've seen all year. Wow, what a performance!!  #4 was right there too along with #15 and his 3pt shots. Rarely missed.  This team never once even as much changed their facial expressions   Job well done RNS, keep up the good work!    Amazing players!!

DSmkbm you flip flop more than a $2 call girl......you were this big Hartland fan last year and now you rip in them.....what's up with that?
A $2 call girl? That's a good deal, send her to Calgary, I usually pay double that....teeth are optional.
Andrew, why would you care who anybody cheers for? Now you are the 'Fan Police?' Really? Lol....you need a vacation to unclog that cranium of yours...I suggest some salt air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:25 am

Yes I could use a vacation Douglas .....who couldn't lol.....and as far as the "fan police" you are still the only sheriff in town buddy.....hope everything is fine out west......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballislife9

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:30 am

Grand Manan plays John Caldwell
Harvey plays Cantabury this morning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
breakercoach

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:44 am

Nice comments on a public forum guys. Maybe if you are going to make those remarks you could email each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Boys and Girls Regional Scores   Today at 5:15 am

Back to top Go down

A Boys and Girls Regional Scores
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next