HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sectional predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
heatles

PostSubject: Sectional predictions    Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:16 am

A Boys:
RNS vs JC (JC by 4)
HHS vs HCS (HHS by 10+)

AA Boys:
Fundy vs cnhs (cnhs by 2 in ot)
Whs vs Tantrmar (WHS by 8

AAA Boys:
FHS vs Kvhs (FHS by 12)
LHHS vs RHS (LHHS by 10+)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
likemike113

PostSubject: Re: Sectional predictions    Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:00 pm

I agree with all of these except for Cnhs over Fundy. Fundy is really hard to beat in there home gym, Carlton north is a really good team, but I would put Fundy over them by 10+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachnb6

PostSubject: Re: Sectional predictions    Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:03 pm

likemike113 wrote:
I agree with all of these except for Cnhs over Fundy. Fundy is really hard to beat in there home gym, Carlton north is a really good team, but I would put Fundy over them by 10+

I agree 110%. game wont be close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sou_by_Souwest

PostSubject: Re: Sectional predictions    Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:17 pm

Fundy rolled over CNHS last weekend. Unless you have an inside track on a sudden healing of an injured player for CNHS who is game changing, it would be statistical suicide to not pick Fundy in round two of the matchup. Vegas has them by 10;)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachDJR

PostSubject: Re: Sectional predictions    Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:40 pm

I would even go so far as to say unless there is dramatic improvement from last weekends performance that there is a solid chance CNHS won't even advance past Sugarloaf in that Sectional. Now based on how FUndy and Sugarloaf like to play I wouldfavour Fundy in that matchup too but would love to see the over under because I ton of points would be dropped in that one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballforlife12345

PostSubject: Re: Sectional predictions    Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:45 pm

Sugarloaf over CNHS and game with Fundy could be close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach12

PostSubject: Re: Sectional predictions    Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:46 pm

A Men:

Caldwell over RNS (upset special to start off)- Caldwell will come in and defend like never before. This might be an overtime game...I'm guessing that Coach McCarthy has something up his sleeve to shut down RNS's top 2 players. Caldwell my 6 on foul shots

Harvey at home over Hartland by 15+...I don't think this one will be close. Harvey too deep and too tough in their own gym with their crowd. Going to be a crazy game with great atmosphere.

AA Men:

Woodstock over Tantramar by single digits. I'm just chalking this one up to experience...both with the players and coaching staff.

Fundy over Carleton North by 15+...as much as I have a ton of respect for CNHS, I think that trying to overcome such a big loss the week before is tough.

AAA Men:

Leo Hayes over SJHS...game will stay close for longer than people think, but in the end LHHS should win by 15+

FHS over KVHS- This one is a toss up...arguably the top 2 teams right now. I'm going to give FHS the nod by 3pts simply for playing at home, as well as KVHS some bulletin board material...haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BallfanNB

PostSubject: Re: Sectional predictions    Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:46 pm

I think I get more excited this time of year for these final games than I do at Christmas? LOL. Is that a bad thing? Should I seek help? LOL Enjoy the next couple of weeks folks! Addicted to ball!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sou_by_Souwest

PostSubject: Re: Sectional predictions    Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:23 pm

Over/Under Fundy Vs. Sugarloaf - 187.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Breaker '84-'88

PostSubject: Re: Sectional predictions    Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:24 pm

Since we are using a betting theme...I'll take the home 'underdog' according to most 'experts'.....Tantramar money line....no points required.
I think too much is made of Woodstock's experience....if that was a major factor, shouldn't they have defeated Fundy?
Anyway, it should be a good game, whatever the outcome is....assuming they meet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Breaker '84-'88

PostSubject: Re: Sectional predictions    Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:12 pm

Well, I was wrong and the experts were right....serves me right for going against Woodstock.....good thing you actually can't bet on this stuff...I would have lost a lot today....lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sectional predictions    Today at 11:01 am

Back to top Go down

Sectional predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1