HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Predictions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Common Sense

PostSubject: Predictions   Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:34 am

Harbour Station 2016

AAA Boys - KVHS vs FHS - Winner: FHS
AA Boys - Carleton North vs. Rothesay High - Winner: Carleton North
A Boys - John Caldwell vs. RNS - Winner: John Caldwell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach12

PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:16 am

You know what...I would have to agree with these predictions:

AAA guys:

FHS and KV---FHS is going to be tough to beat next year. They return a lot of fire power and will be chomping at the bit. KV will be looking to get back to the dance...will be a great game.

AA guys:

Carleton North and then everybody else. They'll be next to impossible to beat next year. Woodstock loses Keegan (they're in trouble); Rothesay should be better, but no experience; Fundy loses everybody but Hawkins.

This is most definitely Carleton North's to lose.

A guys:

I agree with RNS and Caldwell...this all depends on who RNS is able to bring in this summer. I'll let you know this outcome in the fall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballislife1412

PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:17 am

Common Sense wrote:
Harbour Station 2016

AAA Boys - KVHS vs FHS - Winner:  FHS
AA Boys - Carleton North vs. Rothesay High - Winner:  Carleton North

AAA- KVHS Vs Riverview - KV finally gets one! great coaching and players returning. Riverivew does have a good core of jv players

AA - WHS Vs Carleton North - Winner WHS ( Woodstock is returning key additions losing Keegan hurts but they are still better then Carleton North from what I seen this season. Carleton North does have a strong jv program tho! but my perdiction is WHS.

A - John Caldwell Vs RNS - Winner RNS will be better!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachnb6

PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:21 am

Common Sense wrote:
Harbour Station 2016

AAA Boys - KV vs FHS Winner FHS

AA - WHS VS CNHS - Player Transfers could be in affect from CNHS to WHS from a rumor i heard. could be interesting come fall! WHS for the 3 peat!

A Boys: John caldwell vs RNS Winner: RNS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach12

PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:26 am

I agree that Coach Jones is a great coach, as he has continuously proven that over the winning streak that ha lasted nearly a decade, but I'm not sure even he can swing it next year.

All of Carleton North's top players are going to be back, Woodstock's are not...what was the score last time they played?? I believe that Woodstock only won by a couple...that and the fact that everyone says, including their coach, that Carleton North had players who played JV this year who would've started for their Varsity team is an added bonus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OldBull55

PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:31 am

AAA - FHS over KV
AA - WHS, with transfer K.Bell from CN picking up the scoring mantle for K Gray and one of the finest coaching staffs in the province win over RNS who move up a category with 3 new recruits! CNHS would be a dark horse in this one to replace RNS in the final and go against their county rival.
A - JCS over Harvey - Young JCS team with good young coaching comes together at the right time and edge HHS in a tight contest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Common Sense

PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:34 am

ballislife1412 wrote:
Common Sense wrote:
Harbour Station 2016

AAA- KVHS Vs Riverview - KV finally gets one! great coaching and players returning. Riverivew does have a good core of jv players

AA - WHS Vs Carleton North - Winner WHS ( Woodstock is returning key additions losing Keegan hurts but they are still better then Carleton North from what I seen this season. Carleton North does have a strong jv program tho! but my perdiction is WHS.

A - John Caldwell Vs RNS - Winner RNS will be better!

AAA - Can't see FHS missing the dance next year....especially with rumours of Nelson going back and taking Titarenko with him...

AA - Seriously? CN might have won AA this year if they didn't lose two key players and their JV was arguably the 2nd or 3rd best varsity team in AA. Next year it's Carleton North and everyone else. If RNS moves up, it will be CN vs. RNS.

A - This one all comes down to recruiting....If RNS moves up, it is John Caldwell vs. Harvey. That is as sure a thing as there is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballforlife12345

PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:02 am

Is Nelson just planning on failing again....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#builtnotbought

PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:33 pm

Boys AAA - Riverview over FHS - Riverview has a nice collection of JV players moving up to help fill in the gaps.

Boys AA - RNS over Carleton North - RNS takes a step up the ladder and with the addition of 4 U16 BNB players they will have no problem dominating the AA rankings....can't wait to cheer them on Smile

Boys A - Harvey over John Caldwell - Harvey consistently puts a good product on the floor every year and only graduates 2 players this year but have a few JV players moving up who should have played varsity last year.. John Caldwell will be a top team also but Harvey has shown they know how to get to the dance making 4 of the last 5 trips to Harbour Station and winning 2 of those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballfan14

PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:31 pm

AA boys
Carlton North vs RNS(if they move up, no one ever knows what their plan is lol) CN has many young guns coming up from JV , but if RNS gets their way with recruits, they'll dominate the AA, if not Woodstock will be right there against CN!

A boys
RNS and JC ( again if they move up to AA or not) if they do it'll be JC and harvey JC takes it in a close one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:54 pm

Ballfan14 wrote:
AA boys
Carlton North vs RNS(if they move up, no one ever knows what their plan is lol) CN has many young guns coming up from JV , but if RNS gets their way with recruits, they'll dominate the AA,  if not Woodstock will be right there against CN!

A boys
RNS and JC ( again if they move up to AA or not) if they do it'll be JC and harvey JC takes it in a close one.

Do you really think that Harvey will not be back , regardless of whether RNS is there ( which they won't) . I always laugh at these predictions just days after the finals and people are writing off teams that won it all.

Last edited by BeeBall4Lifee on Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metta Peace

PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:43 pm

I doubt if RNS will move up, I doubt RNS will be in a final vs Harvey, I doubt RNS will be part of the NBIAA next season...we shall see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predictions   Today at 12:43 am

Back to top Go down

Predictions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1