HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Best High School Players All-Time in NB

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sincerely Yours

PostSubject: Re: Best High School Players All-Time in NB   Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Woodstock. They had a good team then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shootinemout

PostSubject: Re: Best High School Players All-Time in NB   Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Ryan Callaghan from St. Stephen. He didn't get much floor time because of many school related issues but man could that kid score. I remember watching him in St. Stephen's home match-up Vs Simmonds. He dominated the game with 30+ points and definitely led the way in steals/assists as well. Unreal player.

Last edited by Shootinemout on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Campo02

PostSubject: How bout..   Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:45 am

How about Donnie Fletcher, Campobello mid 70's?? Sadly I've never seen him from his high school playing days but I've been told at the time he could play against anyone and was heavily recruited by CIS and NCAA schools.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Best High School Players All-Time in NB   Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:21 am

Campo02 wrote:
How about Donnie Fletcher, Campobello mid 70's?? Sadly I've never seen him from his high school playing days but I've been told at the time he could play against anyone and was heavily recruited by CIS and NCAA schools.

I played against him for 4 years and I am not sure he ranks on this list, but for A size schools, he was best I saw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best High School Players All-Time in NB   Today at 3:16 am

Back to top Go down

Best High School Players All-Time in NB
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2