HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

EOSSAA 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raps and Wildcats

PostSubject: EOSSAA 2011   Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:49 am

Basketball withdrawl is sinking in.......some random reflections/info

-Fellowes has all starters back and should be a force in UOVHSAA
-Renfrew looks to stay at AA for at least one more year (enrollment is under 500 now but wasn't in October reportedly)
-With Smiths Falls and BCI looking to host AA EOSSAA, you would think they'll be strong.
-Notre Dame for Carleton Place has most players back and should be a force
-Bayridge reportedly had a young, disciplined team this year and should be strong next year
-Loyalist could have many players back depending on post-secondary acceptances and such
-South Grenville should return most of their starters and be strong
-Perth's Juniors won AA EOSSAA over BCI

Thoughts, comments, feelings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachFin

PostSubject: Smiths Falls - early favourite   Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:40 pm

You would have to rank Smiths Falls as the early EOSSAA AA favourite. Star guard Vince Dufort and all his teammates are back. Coaching staff is intact. They are defending EOSSAA champs with an OFSAA appearance under their belt. They will be hungry and tough to beat in 2010-2011.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raps and Wildcats

PostSubject: EOSSAA Hosts   Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:06 am

Hosts for Senior Boys EOSSAA:

"A": Notre Dame in Carleton Place
"AA": Smiths Falls
"AAA": Holy Cross in Kingston
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClarkKent

PostSubject: Re: EOSSAA 2011   Mon May 17, 2010 3:47 pm

BCI is going to be just as strong a team next year. The leadership of Graham Silk is leaving but at the same time that opens up more opportunity for Alec MacNeil to lead. MacNeil is a natural leader and is one of the most talented LGSSA athletes. The redrams have players that I believe sat out last year due to transfer problems that will bring excellent defense and intensity to the ram's roster. Also I have heard Smith Falls will be the same team next year which will be great to see because I believe smith falls match up well with the rams. The top LGSSA teams will definitely be BCI again, when it comes to EOSSA i think the rams, with a healthy Rhys Larry this time around, will easily make the top two with most likely smith falls and the two should both make an OFSAA 2011 showing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilbertfan0

PostSubject: Re: EOSSAA 2011   Wed May 26, 2010 5:38 pm

Loyalist is returning their whole team from last seasons silver medalist, including Des Adams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ClarkKent

PostSubject: Re: EOSSAA 2011   Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:53 pm

EW des adams is a acne spotted gross basketball player. Probably one of the most over rated kids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
desadams

PostSubject: Re: EOSSAA 2011   Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:36 pm

Huh? I take it you don't like me too much? Or maybe just a sore loser? Since you know me, who might you be? And if you think i'm soo over rated, then lets ball. Me and you. Or we can pick teams? Whatever you would like. I send to you a challenge. Accept?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
livininthe613

PostSubject: Re: EOSSAA 2011   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:15 am

i agree with superman... fat people shouldnt play basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
desadams

PostSubject: Re: EOSSAA 2011   Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Hahah anymore anonymous chirps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoops Fan

PostSubject: People who really have no idea....   Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:47 am

Clark Kent & Livininthe 613, have got to be two of the dumbest people around. It's evident that you don't know basketball or are just jealous. Neither one of you idiots said anything about his basketball game. So that tells me that you idiots don't know anything about basketball. So I guess that the next best thing your little pea brians could conjur up was to attack him personally. And to help you out a bit "conjur means to come up with or think up".
So why don't you two little cowards play him, 1 on 2. My money would be on the so called "fat guy". I'll take him anyday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Green and gold

PostSubject: ...   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:34 pm

Kay so idk what you two idiots are talking about becuse des is a very talented basketball player. He lead a team to beat frontinac, in the semi finals of kassaa, then in the fourth quarter of the finals puts the team on his sholders and walked outta the building with gold around his neck. The guy obv has skills. So how about you guys go do some trolling on a Justin beiber vido instead of here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gilbertfan0

PostSubject: Re: EOSSAA 2011   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:45 am

Thos two are probably just Regi players still crying over their lose in the final.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EOSSAA 2011   Today at 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down

EOSSAA 2011
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1