HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LALakersFan24

PostSubject: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:46 pm

Talking about The U14 and U13 WVA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALakersFan24

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:03 pm

The WVA U14 have beat Central Maine Hoops, KVBA, YCBC A and lost to ESJ by 3. The Townsview Varsity team which is all WVA players lost to Moncton A by 9. Does the U14 team have a chance at winning provincials? And maybe Atlantics?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALakersFan24

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:10 pm

They lost to Moncton by 3 not 9 and ESJ by 2 not 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach.Red

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:58 pm

This reeks of desperation, but here goes.

No. Moncton is the best U14 team, and until anyone beats them at full strength they will remain as such.

As far as winning provincials, that is a race between ESJ, Moncton, WVA and YCBC. Any one of those teams could come out with the banner.

May I add that if these WVA kids all go to the same high school, that team will be very well off for those few years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballforlife12345

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:08 pm

The WVA juvenile team will be very tough to beat, consisting of the best from Woodstock and Carleton North
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumpball

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:19 pm

Yes, I agree I think WVA juvenile team could beat any U14 team from NB, probably won't happen tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballforlife12345

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:21 pm

Juvenile teams are grade 12 and 11s....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumpball

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:31 pm

Yes I know, and U14 are grade 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALakersFan24

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:58 am

What about KVBA A? Strong team with some height. They lost one of their best guards to ESJ but do they still have a shot at beating YCBC or a team like that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller24

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:45 am

Will all the kids on WVA all attend Woodstock High?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Powerball

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:28 pm

Wow wvattack14 clearly a troll. The western valley attack u14 would currently no be in the conversation for top u14. They have never beat moncton or esj yet this year.

Wonderful thread though!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALakersFan24

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:28 pm

baller24 wrote:
Will all the kids on WVA all attend Woodstock High?

On U14 yes except one player from Canterbury

On U13 3 are from Carleton North area 3 from Hartland and 4 from Woodstock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALakersFan24

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:38 pm

Powerball wrote:
Wow wvattack14 clearly a troll. The western valley attack u14 would currently no be in the conversation for top u14. They have never beat moncton or esj yet this year.

Wonderful thread though!!!!!

They didn't have Pitcher when they played ESJ and Moncton, he only recently (Christmas) got back into playing. With a full starting lineup with Burry, Alex V, Gray, Pitcher and Hawkes they should be able to beat both Moncton and ESJ. Pitcher makes a big difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach.Red

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:02 pm

My money is still on Moncton.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALakersFan24

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:04 pm

Coach.Red wrote:
My money is still on Moncton.

It will be a close game, but Moncton has a nice team this year. They work very well together with great passing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thunderparent

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:13 pm

Coach.Red wrote:

No. Moncton is the best U14 team, and until anyone beats them at full strength they will remain as such.

As far as winning provincials, that is a race between ESJ, Moncton, WVA and YCBC. Any one of those teams could come out with the banner.

May I add that if these WVA kids all go to the same high school, that team will be very well off for those few years.

Hi Coach.Red, I agree and disagree with your post.

And before I start, my son plays for both Townsview and the Attack U14 team.

Agree-- Moncton is the front runner in U14, defending Atlantic U13 Champions and unbeaten by NB teams this year. ESJ is currently #2 and WV and YCBC are 3 and 4.

Disagree-- "This reeks of desperation" is unnecessary!! Not sure why you make that comment? I agree the topic title should probably read "Who is the best U14 team in NB?" but someone (probably not anyone connected with Western Valley) wanted to start a conversation so let it be.

Powerball is probably correct a troll started this thread!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach.Red

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:27 pm

thunderparent wrote:
Coach.Red wrote:

Agree-- Moncton is the front runner in U14, defending Atlantic U13 Champions and unbeaten by NB teams this year. ESJ is currently #2 and WV and YCBC are 3 and 4.

Disagree-- "This reeks of desperation" is unnecessary!! Not sure why you make that comment? I agree the topic title should probably read "Who is the best U14 team in NB?" but someone (probably not anyone connected with Western Valley) wanted to start a conversation so let it be.

A thread titled "Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball" is unnecessary, so my comment stands.

This poster knows an awful lot about the team, my guess is they are a parent or a player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thunderparent

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:30 pm

Coach.Red wrote:
thunderparent wrote:
Coach.Red wrote:

A thread titled "Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball" is unnecessary, so my comment stands.

This poster knows an awful lot about the team, my guess is they are a parent or a player.

I agree the thread title was unnecessary, so why didn't you say that??

I still believe it is a troll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LALakersFan24

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:36 pm

Does River Valley have a bantam team this year?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball   Today at 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Is the Western Valley Attack teams the best in Bantam basketball
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1