HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Boys and girls predictions for regionals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Old school Boston 33

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Stars over thunder 85 to 66 stars take regionals
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FarmBoy19

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:42 pm

Harvey over JCS 89-82
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balltillyoufall

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:59 pm

Bmhs over mvhs 97-77
Back to top Go down
View user profile
observer

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:05 pm

Double sectional in Harvey next weekend. Boys over JCS today, girls over Grand Manan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach.Red

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Leo Hayes falls to Sussex in double OT.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old school Boston 33

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:39 pm

Stars over thunder 85 to 63
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:47 pm

ThePhoenix wrote:
I'm taking a look at A boys basketball, and I'm going to go out on a limb... a very tall limb.

I think the FCA Eagles have a strong chance to surprise some people at regionals. Of course JC and Harvey are the favourites, but FCA has some serious hight and talent. I'm surprised no one is talking about it? I've seen a few games and they have one post who is an absolute tank, and I think he is only in Gr. 10 or 11. He is the best big man I've seen in A in a long time.

I predict they win their first game, then give Harvey a big time run for their money in game 2. If they won that, that would mean Harvey and JC would likely end up on the same side for sectionals! It could be a crazy one.

How did that work out for ya?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:54 pm

ballizlife619 wrote:
At the end of the day Leo Hayes is the 2nd best team...RHS is terrible MHS and MVHS are ok and BMHS is decent

.....is it the end of the day yet?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old school Boston 33

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Lol oh yes it is ...hahaha 619 be watching from cheap seats .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bigsweaty

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:55 pm

Hey phoenix I've think I've seen the big you're talking about. From what I've seen he isn't all that great. I think that Hambrook and Drummond are both better than him, heck I think I'm better than him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jumpball

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:25 am

Please tell me LHHS didn't throw it again this year. Or their really not as good as 619 thinks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old school Boston 33

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:33 am

Lol throw hahaha they are not very good at all and people like 619 just blowing smoke. They have been getting beat all year and by AA schools as well. At best they are 3rd or 4th in AAA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brady12

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:46 am

Game went to double ot so difficult to say they didn't want to win, let's say they wasn't any real disappointment about getting out of Fred. For next weekend. Blame nbiaa for these twists in road to Harbour station not the teams
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Old school Boston 33

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:52 am

Ha-ha the way they have played either way won't be easy. They are to inconsistent to FHS or BMHS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Balltillyoufall

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:38 pm

Correct me if im wrong but the AAA boys sectionals are as follows:
1. FHS
2. MVHS
3. Sussex
4. MHS

And

1. BMHS
2. KVHS
3. RHS
4. LHHS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metta Peace

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:25 pm

Great reporting of scores and results on the NBIAA site...no wonder Maine laughs at us and the lack of coverage ..find out results through osmosis ..who won the NE boys A regional ..Dalhousie or Caledonia, want to reserve game tickets for next weekend..thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FarmBoy19

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:39 pm

Metta Peace. Caledonia is my assumption that's where sectionals are being held. And yes too bad someone couldn't take a bit of time on Saturday night to enter scores on website. But probably don't get paid til business days happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Metta Peace

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:40 pm

Thx..Farmboy...this wouldn't take long if the host chairperson of the regional would send their scores to someone so they can enter them...chairperson or AD having a basketball program at their school should be online and support the coaches assoc recommendation of being linked with Gale Jeffrey and send to him..I see some schools have done this...seems to be the higher the level of play the less information being sent.. Appreciate you checking into the result ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warriorsz

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:12 pm

Caledonia over Dalhousie 82-73.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miramichi

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:27 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qmioPLUVL0&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:05 am

Did you get any video of the JC Harvey game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdman33

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:00 am

BeeBall4Lifee wrote:

LOL!!!
That would have been a lot of Harvey and not so much JC I think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miramichi

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:14 am

Birdman33 wrote:
BeeBall4Lifee wrote:

LOL!!!

Yes, I have the game but will not have it up for a bit. Curtis had 3 fouls quickly and had to sit down as did Hambrook (4 fouls). Drummond was able to shine for the 2nd and 3rd quarters and HHS got as much as a 22 point lead. Then Hambrook came back on the court in the 4th and JCS was within 4 when Hambrook finally fouled out. HHS won by 7 but the game really showed that Drummond is the Harvey star and Hambrook can make the Harvey fans tremble in their seats!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:17 pm

miramichi wrote:
Birdman33 wrote:
BeeBall4Lifee wrote:

LOL!!!

Yes, I have the game but will not have it up for a bit. Curtis had 3 fouls quickly and had to sit down as did Hambrook (4 fouls). Drummond was able to shine for the 2nd and 3rd quarters and HHS got as much as a 22 point lead. Then Hambrook came back on the court in the 4th and JCS was within 4 when Hambrook finally fouled out. HHS won by 7 but the game really showed that Drummond is the Harvey star and Hambrook can make the Harvey fans tremble in their seats!

Look forward to seeing some of the video......that #9 seemed to keep McCarthy in check when he was on the floor and I think he was the one who sent Hambrook to the end of the bench with 2 charges. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballizlife619

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:07 pm

A basketball is terrible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Today at 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down

Boys and girls predictions for regionals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next