HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Boys and girls predictions for regionals

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ballnut



Posts : 158
Join date : 2012-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:29 pm

Trolling again making dumb comments eh nut hugger. How's Leo Hayes doing these days Boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballizlife619



Posts : 89
Join date : 2016-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:23 pm

Last time I checked they're still one of the 8 teams left but regardless the banner is going back to Fredericton where it belongs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sunburylarry



Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:42 am

Made the trek up the sj to the A regionals. Should have stopped off in carleton co. instead. Harvey and JCS game disappionting. Miramichi fooled me about the preview thing. I hope for jcs sake the sequel doesn't turn out like like the preview. if there are seniors on the team there Won't be any sequel for them after March if things don't turn out. As far as the game went Mccarthy took a beating mostly on himself. Toomany baseball passes. Probably works works weaker teams . After hambrooks second or third charge should have clued in. Good players more than capable of pulling up the slack rode the bench. heard the jcs stars chirpng at their own guys on the floor when things weren't going well. Anyway hambrook saved the day by only losing by 7 instead of 20. I'm thinking that Miramichi and hambrook might be related? (chin rub with ?mark bubble)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballizlife619



Posts : 89
Join date : 2016-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:40 am

Miramichi is his daddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miramichi



Posts : 33
Join date : 2014-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:10 pm

sunburylarry wrote:
Made the trek up the sj  to the A regionals. Should have stopped off in carleton co. instead. Harvey and JCS game disappionting. Miramichi fooled me about the preview thing. I hope for jcs sake the sequel doesn't turn out like like the preview.  if there are seniors on the team there Won't be any sequel for them after March if things don't turn out. As far as the game went Mccarthy took a beating mostly on himself. Toomany baseball passes. Probably works works weaker teams .  After hambrooks second or third charge  should have clued in. Good players   more than capable of pulling up the slack rode the bench.  heard the jcs stars chirpng at their own guys on the floor when things weren't going well. Anyway hambrook saved the day by only losing by 7 instead of 20. I'm thinking that Miramichi and hambrook might be related? (chin rub with ?mark bubble)

Correct, I am Hambrook's very proud father (and very proud of his older brother who was also an NBIAA Allstar). I'm the one who usually is holding the tablet recording JCS games so I can back up any statements I make. JCS is the best A team in the province. I will have a video of them holding a banner in two weeks to back this statement up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballizlife619



Posts : 89
Join date : 2016-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:02 pm

Harvey 2016 A provincial champions
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachnb6



Posts : 56
Join date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:38 am

miramichi wrote:
sunburylarry wrote:
Made the trek up the sj  to the A regionals. Should have stopped off in carleton co. instead. Harvey and JCS game disappionting. Miramichi fooled me about the preview thing. I hope for jcs sake the sequel doesn't turn out like like the preview.  if there are seniors on the team there Won't be any sequel for them after March if things don't turn out. As far as the game went Mccarthy took a beating mostly on himself. Toomany baseball passes. Probably works works weaker teams .  After hambrooks second or third charge  should have clued in. Good players   more than capable of pulling up the slack rode the bench.  heard the jcs stars chirpng at their own guys on the floor when things weren't going well. Anyway hambrook saved the day by only losing by 7 instead of 20. I'm thinking that Miramichi and hambrook might be related? (chin rub with ?mark bubble)

Correct, I am Hambrook's very proud father (and very proud of his older brother who was also an NBIAA Allstar). I'm the one who usually is holding the tablet recording JCS games so I can back up any statements I make. JCS is the best A team in the province. I will have a video of them holding a banner in two weeks to back this statement up.

wow this is ballsy! I'm sure the Harvey Coach is somewheres on the forum using this as motivation! so if JCS loses what is going to happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballislife1412



Posts : 24
Join date : 2015-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Wed Feb 17, 2016 7:42 am

coachnb6 wrote:
miramichi wrote:
sunburylarry wrote:
Made the trek up the sj  to the A regionals. Should have stopped off in carleton co. instead. Harvey and JCS game disappionting. Miramichi fooled me about the preview thing. I hope for jcs sake the sequel doesn't turn out like like the preview.  if there are seniors on the team there Won't be any sequel for them after March if things don't turn out. As far as the game went Mccarthy took a beating mostly on himself. Toomany baseball passes. Probably works works weaker teams .  After hambrooks second or third charge  should have clued in. Good players   more than capable of pulling up the slack rode the bench.  heard the jcs stars chirpng at their own guys on the floor when things weren't going well. Anyway hambrook saved the day by only losing by 7 instead of 20. I'm thinking that Miramichi and hambrook might be related? (chin rub with ?mark bubble)

Correct, I am Hambrook's very proud father (and very proud of his older brother who was also an NBIAA Allstar). I'm the one who usually is holding the tablet recording JCS games so I can back up any statements I make. JCS is the best A team in the province. I will have a video of them holding a banner in two weeks to back this statement up.

wow this is ballsy! I'm sure the Harvey Coach is somewheres on the forum using this as motivation! so if JCS loses what is going to happen?

Maybe the NBIAA should look at fining JCS for guaranteeing Provincial banners?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller24



Posts : 180
Join date : 2010-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:03 am

JCS players or coaches did not guarantee the banner, it was a parent. Nice try though. They have played Harvey for a number of years and have respect for their game. It should be a great game, if both teams make it to Harbour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Breaker '84-'88



Posts : 258
Join date : 2010-02-01
Age : 46
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:34 am

ballislife1412 wrote:
coachnb6 wrote:
miramichi wrote:
sunburylarry wrote:
Made the trek up the sj  to the A regionals. Should have stopped off in carleton co. instead. Harvey and JCS game disappionting. Miramichi fooled me about the preview thing. I hope for jcs sake the sequel doesn't turn out like like the preview.  if there are seniors on the team there Won't be any sequel for them after March if things don't turn out. As far as the game went Mccarthy took a beating mostly on himself. Toomany baseball passes. Probably works works weaker teams .  After hambrooks second or third charge  should have clued in. Good players   more than capable of pulling up the slack rode the bench.  heard the jcs stars chirpng at their own guys on the floor when things weren't going well. Anyway hambrook saved the day by only losing by 7 instead of 20. I'm thinking that Miramichi and hambrook might be related? (chin rub with ?mark bubble)

Correct, I am Hambrook's very proud father (and very proud of his older brother who was also an NBIAA Allstar). I'm the one who usually is holding the tablet recording JCS games so I can back up any statements I make. JCS is the best A team in the province. I will have a video of them holding a banner in two weeks to back this statement up.

wow this is ballsy! I'm sure the Harvey Coach is somewheres on the forum using this as motivation! so if JCS loses what is going to happen?

Maybe the NBIAA should look at fining JCS for guaranteeing Provincial banners?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I believe that the word 'dynasty' was used as well....as least on the girls side.....it would appear that both teams got their teeth kicked in last weekend....they can win, but they have work to do. The players may not have guaranteed a victory...but, I think many people penciled them in as champions during the season....they know this....thought they would coast....things did not go their way....anyway, this 'guarantee' makes me almost wanna cheer for Har....Harv...I can't even say it. Should be interesting.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:49 am

GM Breaker '84-'88 wrote:
....anyway, this 'guarantee' makes me almost wanna cheer for Har....Harv...I can't even say it. Should be interesting.....

We can read between the lines and finish that sentence for you. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
ballizlife619



Posts : 89
Join date : 2016-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:52 am

JCS will loose to harvey. Their program is not used to winning so they will underestimate Harvey and lose once again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Birdman33



Posts : 105
Join date : 2012-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:58 am

GM Breaker '84-'88 wrote:
ballislife1412 wrote:
coachnb6 wrote:
miramichi wrote:
sunburylarry wrote:
Made the trek up the sj  to the A regionals. Should have stopped off in carleton co. instead. Harvey and JCS game disappionting. Miramichi fooled me about the preview thing. I hope for jcs sake the sequel doesn't turn out like like the preview.  if there are seniors on the team there Won't be any sequel for them after March if things don't turn out. As far as the game went Mccarthy took a beating mostly on himself. Toomany baseball passes. Probably works works weaker teams .  After hambrooks second or third charge  should have clued in. Good players   more than capable of pulling up the slack rode the bench.  heard the jcs stars chirpng at their own guys on the floor when things weren't going well. Anyway hambrook saved the day by only losing by 7 instead of 20. I'm thinking that Miramichi and hambrook might be related? (chin rub with ?mark bubble)

Correct, I am Hambrook's very proud father (and very proud of his older brother who was also an NBIAA Allstar). I'm the one who usually is holding the tablet recording JCS games so I can back up any statements I make. JCS is the best A team in the province. I will have a video of them holding a banner in two weeks to back this statement up.

wow this is ballsy! I'm sure the Harvey Coach is somewheres on the forum using this as motivation! so if JCS loses what is going to happen?

Maybe the NBIAA should look at fining JCS for guaranteeing Provincial banners?? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I believe that the word 'dynasty' was used as well....as least on the girls side.....it would appear that both teams got their teeth kicked in last weekend....they can win, but they have work to do. The players may not have guaranteed a victory...but, I think many people penciled them in as champions during the season....they know this....thought they would coast....things did not go their way....anyway, this 'guarantee' makes me almost wanna cheer for Har....Harv...I can't even say it. Should be interesting.....

Maybe things didn't go their way because they played good teams who were better on that day? You aren't giving much credit to the defending A boys champions. I'd love to see you in green and yellow cheering for the Lakers. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FarmBoy19



Posts : 10
Join date : 2015-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:18 am

The JCS track record this season in league play is perfect with no losses. Harvey the same. But that's no guarantee for either team. If both Harvey and JCS meet at Harbour, it will no doubt be a great ball game. One worth watching!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee



Posts : 271
Join date : 2010-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:55 am

Agreed......we do have another weekend of bball before HS so there are no guarantees for either team but if we get a HHS - JCS Final it should be a good, close, bash your teeth in kinda game.....what else could you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
miramichi



Posts : 33
Join date : 2014-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nsh6QV0EvJA

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baller22w



Posts : 132
Join date : 2015-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:53 pm

how tall are those 2 bigs on fca?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach.Red



Posts : 248
Join date : 2012-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:01 pm

Unless they've grown more, about 6'4"-6'5"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballizlife619



Posts : 89
Join date : 2016-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:00 pm

Wow are they ever slow and stiff...AUS big men my ass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celtic



Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:20 am

ballizlife619 wrote:
Wow are they ever slow and stiff...AUS big men my ass

That's the 1st thing you have said that I agree with
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaBBallDad



Posts : 79
Join date : 2015-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:25 am

Coach.Red wrote:
Unless they've grown more, about 6'4"-6'5"

They are now between 6'5" and 6'7"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballizlife619



Posts : 89
Join date : 2016-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:51 am

Stop feeding those boys burgers...their gut is slowing them down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coach34



Posts : 4
Join date : 2015-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:53 pm

miramichi wrote:
sunburylarry wrote:
Made the trek up the sj  to the A regionals. Should have stopped off in carleton co. instead. Harvey and JCS game disappionting. Miramichi fooled me about the preview thing. I hope for jcs sake the sequel doesn't turn out like like the preview.  if there are seniors on the team there Won't be any sequel for them after March if things don't turn out. As far as the game went Mccarthy took a beating mostly on himself. Toomany baseball passes. Probably works works weaker teams .  After hambrooks second or third charge  should have clued in. Good players   more than capable of pulling up the slack rode the bench.  heard the jcs stars chirpng at their own guys on the floor when things weren't going well. Anyway hambrook saved the day by only losing by 7 instead of 20. I'm thinking that Miramichi and hambrook might be related? (chin rub with ?mark bubble)

Correct, I am Hambrook's very proud father (and very proud of his older brother who was also an NBIAA Allstar). I'm the one who usually is holding the tablet recording JCS games so I can back up any statements I make. JCS is the best A team in the province. I will have a video of them holding a banner in two weeks to back this statement up.
Looking forward to seeing the tape
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Boys and girls predictions for regionals    Today at 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
 
Boys and girls predictions for regionals
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Similar topics
-
» 2011-2012 Girls Predictions.....
» Boys & Girls Basketball Tournaments
» Boys and Girls Tournaments for 2013/2014 in Arnprior/Renfrew
» Top 8 "A" Boys and Girls
» 3A Boys First Rankings Predictions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: New Brunswick-
Jump to: