HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

2016/2017 season 4A boys and girls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
westwind Bball

PostSubject: 2016/2017 season 4A boys and girls    Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:14 pm

Based on what I have heard top out of Edmonton should be on the boys 1 Ainlay best jv team and they get the benefit of the doubt 2 Oleary I think they return some pieces could be wrong 3 Shepp young last year should be pretty tough this year on girls side jp is head and shoulders above the rest am guessing spruce grove and St. Albert as usual after that in Calgary boys 1 is Pearson since from what I've heard they bring back a lot of pieces after that I don't know girls I am under the impression that western Canada is clearly the class of Calgary next year with st Francis losing a lot in the south boys Raymond should be best return almost everyone cardston I think ends up second next year return the Russell kid will be tough in large part because of him 3 LCI lose quite a bit but some pieces come back and good jv team 4 magrath bring back 4 of the top 5 scorers from last year should be better than last year girls 1 LCI girls bring back most important pieces and really good group of grade 9 2 Raymond bring back just about everyone from last year team those are my thoughts please provide input as not sure on all areas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2016/2017 season 4A boys and girls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1