HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

BNB mess up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LALakersFan24

PostSubject: BNB mess up?    Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:59 am

Looking on BNB I see that Sussex was in tier 5 for middle school but then tier 3 bantam????? There's no way a tier 5 team could touch Sussex so how did they get down there? They are easily a tier 2-3 middle school
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaBBallDad

PostSubject: Re: BNB mess up?    Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:02 pm

LALakersFan24 wrote:
Looking on BNB I see that Sussex was in tier 5 for middle school but then tier 3 bantam????? There's no way a tier 5 team could touch Sussex so how did they get down there? They are easily a tier 2-3 middle school

and this matters why? Middle School provincials were almost 3 months ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C-N '06-'09

PostSubject: Re: BNB mess up?    Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:35 pm

LALakersFan24 wrote:

They also had Campo in Tier 7 who beat Bliss JV earlier in the year. That Bliss JV team finished 3rd in Tier 5 and Campo came 2nd in Tier 7. BNB has an impossible job creating middle school divisions. Teams start start playing games anywhere from early December to early January (depending your league/ district). That could be less than a month of games, most of which are played against your own league to figure out where teams across the province should fit. Not to mention all team don't post scores from the games they do play. There's a lot more information to go on for U12 and U14 provincials. Also possible that they were expecting to be missing players that weekend and requested to be dropped down, but then things changed. I've heard of this happening before. Regardless, it's not realistic to expect divisions to be perfect in parity with such a short season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BNB mess up?    Today at 3:06 pm

Back to top Go down

BNB mess up?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1