HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

south rankings so far

Go down 
AuthorMessage
baller455556

PostSubject: south rankings so far    Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:43 am

after what i have seen from the last couple weeks in the south these are what I think the rankings are for the south.

1. med hat- tall athletic and shooters, and has beat lci and raymond with command most of both games, they have all the right pieces to do good in the south and have pieces no other team in the south have with huge size and skill. I dont want to get to high on them because anything can happen in the south but they look great so far.
2. cardston- beat magrath with ease and closer than expected with chinook but cardston is always fundamental and strong.
3. Raymond- fast talented shooter, beat chinook with ease and came back from a big lead in med hat game even tho lacking in size against a very tall med hat team.
4. lci- not as skilled as past teams but still can put up a fight with big center, solid coaching should lead lci to decent record
5-8 is a toss up with any of these teams taking any of the spots
Back to top Go down
View user profile
westwind Bball

PostSubject: south    Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:22 am

Yeah med hat looks good in the overtime game against Raymond. One thing to note with the Cardston game against Chinook is that a bunch of the kids egged some peoples houses in Magrath and the coach didn't play them against Chinook as a consequence the game was closer than what I at least think it will be next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

south rankings so far
Page 1 of 1