HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Good Pick Up Ball In Vancouver area

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TokenWhite

PostSubject: Good Pick Up Ball In Vancouver area   Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Hey I am from Ontario and heading to SFU in the fall because I decided to transfer out West. I am probably staying around the Cloverdale, Langley etc area. I do not know the place well and know absolutely nobody.

I played High School Ball and some Rep Ball before University and am just looking for some respectable pick up. I usually play with a mix of former and current college players whether Canadian or below D-1 in US, good former or current high school players, and the odd Div 1 player. So any basketball in and around that level of play interests me as long as its not too soft. I could possibly play post-secondary ball but I do not have the time for that. So if anyone on here knows of some good solid runs with minimal fights I would appreciate it if they would let me know, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Good Pick Up Ball In Vancouver area
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: British Columbia-
Jump to: