HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Good Pick Up Ball In Vancouver area

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TokenWhite

PostSubject: Good Pick Up Ball In Vancouver area   Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:31 pm

Hey I am from Ontario and heading to SFU in the fall because I decided to transfer out West. I am probably staying around the Cloverdale, Langley etc area. I do not know the place well and know absolutely nobody.

I played High School Ball and some Rep Ball before University and am just looking for some respectable pick up. I usually play with a mix of former and current college players whether Canadian or below D-1 in US, good former or current high school players, and the odd Div 1 player. So any basketball in and around that level of play interests me as long as its not too soft. I could possibly play post-secondary ball but I do not have the time for that. So if anyone on here knows of some good solid runs with minimal fights I would appreciate it if they would let me know, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Good Pick Up Ball In Vancouver area
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1