HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Upcoming season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
fraserballer

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:43 pm

Genius wrote:
Terry fox should not be top 5 as they have no leadership in the point guard position as every championship contender needs i believe Macdonald is a very overrated player. I believe Hind will carry this team with his passing and shooting ability. They should make honourable mention no doubt.

First of all, your name "Genius" is quite ironic to me because you are very far from one.
the join date says you joined November 7th, you have posted 5 times, all negative to individual players, 2 towards Macdonald.
You think all these players are terrible, I am curious who the good players are in your eyes cause apparently a lot of the top players in the province aren't them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spidey

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:42 pm

well i guess tamanawis will make it far seeing as how they recruited navjot bains from new west knowing they wouldnt make it any where with the team they had so yeh they will make provincials
Back to top Go down
View user profile
And 1

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season   Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:07 pm

Genius wrote:
Terry fox should not be top 5 as they have no leadership in the point guard position as every championship contender needs i believe Macdonald is a very overrated player. I believe Hind will carry this team with his passing and shooting ability. They should make honourable mention no doubt.

Fox is showing to be a contender this year. 4 returning starters from last year. They have a kid that comes off the bench that shoots the lights out. Great defense and great coaching can take you a long ways
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming season   Today at 3:53 am

Back to top Go down

Upcoming season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3