HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ottawahoopsdr

PostSubject: NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)   Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:21 pm

I heard theres this new kid supposedly playing for St. Matts this year. Terrell something, forget his last name. Anyway heard he came from a school in the Jane and Finch area in Toronto and hes a serious baller. Can anyone from St matts confirm this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballismyhobby

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)   Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:06 pm

I go to Gloucester and i used to play with this kid, it is true that hes at St Matts now but im not sure on the transfer rules or if hes aloud to play this year. His name is Terrell Adams, kids got rediculous handles and a wet j
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGX

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)   Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:21 pm

This is definitely a rumour. There is no such player, that I know of, on the team at St. Matts. From what I have heard, however, they do have a few new players that will add depth to the team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redemption

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)   Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:20 am

And the rumor mill keeps on turning. I guess we'll see when the St. Matts tourney kicks off. Can't wait till then this should be a good season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suss

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)   Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:17 pm

This is no longer a rumour, I played against Terrell Adams today at the YMCA. He is legit, and should easily be one of the top players in the city this season. The only thing he doesn't have is height, other than that, he is a very complete player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boss12

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:11 pm

Suss wrote:
This is no longer a rumour, I played against Terrell Adams today at the YMCA. He is legit, and should easily be one of the top players in the city this season. The only thing he doesn't have is height, other than that, he is a very complete player.

I remember playing with this guy as well. He is very athletic and knows how to score. The only problem is he is roughly 5 foot 100 pounds soaking wet, also he is an airhead and when he was asked to shoot he pulled out a gun and screamed WHO?! He also led the below 20 iq league with 15 points a game in Jane and Finch. This league boasted the talents of Rj(Reginald juhison) a top prospect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suss

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Well, that is a bit weird to hear. Anyways, according to his St Matt's teammates, he has gained some muscle since moving to Ottawa, and he is not 5 foot-nothing. He's atleast 5'7, and probably about 130 lbs. As for Reginald Juhison, is he the new forward from Brampton?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boss12

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:34 pm

Suss wrote:
Well, that is a bit weird to hear. Anyways, according to his St Matt's teammates, he has gained some muscle since moving to Ottawa, and he is not 5 foot-nothing. He's atleast 5'7, and probably about 130 lbs. As for Reginald Juhison, is he the new forward from Brampton?

Yes, Mr.Suss he is the new forward from brampton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballismyhobby

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)   Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:03 pm

I have just heard that Terrell Adams is in fact allowed to play, according to Toronto District School Board rules there is no transfer rules to a different city thus this carries over to Ottawa and he is without question allowed to play.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ottawahoopsdr

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:17 pm

apparently he will no be playing in the Bill Wren tournament because he is off to the states to visit some college campuses, the likes of Baylor and Florida are on the top of his list
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldtymeballer

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)   Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:56 pm

ballismyhobby wrote:
I have just heard that Terrell Adams is in fact allowed to play, according to Toronto District School Board rules there is no transfer rules to a different city thus this carries over to Ottawa and he is without question allowed to play.

TDSB rules are irrelevant. It's NCSSAA rules that apply. It's simple: if he moved his legal residence to the St. Matthew catchment area or he did not play high school basketball last season then he is eligible to play for them this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)   Today at 10:57 am

Back to top Go down

NEW TRANSFER RUMOUR(MUST READ)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1