HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Itsallball

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:08 am

who are the best players per position?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BBaller

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:46 pm

baller123 wrote:
who are the best players per position?

C-Luka Z
Pf- David M
Sf- Jamie
Sg- Chase/Mat
Pg- Deklan/Gogy

Just a guess I know there are lots of other good players out there and I haven't seen all of them play so if anyone has a different list please post it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:22 am

C- Luka Z
PF- Giovanni T
SF- Jamie M
SG-Chase/Tom C
PG- Gogy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SteveNash13

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:11 am

C- Jordan Rich
PF- Trevor Casey
SF- Jamie Madewan
SG-Chase Ruttenburg (plays pg on his team)
PG- Deklan Chung
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Jordan Rich is not a top centre in the province I would take Luka, Bicky, Christian, or even tristan (from moaut) before him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BBaller

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:11 pm

coach fabio wrote:
Jordan Rich is not a top centre in the province I would take Luka, Bicky, Christian, or even tristan (from moaut) before him.

Bicky or Christian? Are you serious?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Nothing against jordan but bicky and chirstian are more versatile. jordan is just overated. He is still a good player but definately not the best player at his position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballerboy20

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:07 am

Smus has a very deep team but there big 3 are mark yorath, dawit workie, and keiler totz...all of them are triple threats...they can all dribble, shoot, and finish around the basket...van colleges pg is a good all around player but if put under defensive pressure he shuts down completely, luka is a big aggressive center and can get easy buckets and of course Jordan rich is a great player but both him and luka have missed a lot of easy layups which could be a problem down the road....lots of great players but from what I have seen the best overall team is SMUS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:49 pm

ballerboy20, how do u think SMUS will match up vs Kits at VC tourny?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bball guy

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:07 pm

The best team I've seen so far this year is wrca. I only watched them once but they really move the ball and have multiple scoring threats. Strong defence. Since I watched them play in November, I heard they have added a quality point guard as well as a 6'7" transfer (don't know name) who moved into the school. I don't think they have lost a game yet.

Kits is coming into its own and I expect they will win the vc tourney. It takes time to adjust when so much of the offence would go through Luka, and the team is now coming together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballerboy20

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:06 pm

Well coach fabio it will be a tough game on both sides, kits is big, strong, and decent defense...and smus has speed, good shooters, and depth but they lost a key player to injury who lead the team in scoring....the only way smus will win is if there bench can step up and if they continue torun the whole game because if they can get luka tired early they will be golden....the only way kits can win is hard nose perimeter defense. In the end I say smus will win only because of there depth and skill but I wouldn't be surprised if kits pulled off an upset because of smus injuries.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:11 pm

you do know that Luka is playing senoir right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vancouver1basketball

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Tweedsmuir is a great team

Last edited by vancouver1basketball on Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:22 pm

havent seen tweedsmuir play before are they in the VC tournament?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elite

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:54 pm

Kid from M.E.I playing senoir?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elite

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:04 pm

milos lazic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elite

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:06 pm

vancouver1basketball wrote:
Tweedsmuir is a great team

You clearly dont go to tweedsmuir.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:35 pm

what are tweedsmuirs strengths?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsallball

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Tweed is not a team of superstars but they can certainly beat any team in this province. They are a absolute lights out shooting team in my perspective.
# 11 and 13 i think are they best players. The only weakness i would consider is that they are quite a small team. This team I believe shows true hard work and team effort than the rest of the teams in the province.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:13 pm

elite wrote:
milos lazic?

milos lazic is definatley not a top player in the province.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:14 pm

is tweedsmuir in the vc tournament?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ballerrr

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:21 am

jamie madewan is way over-rated. If you look back in grade 9, jamie lost in both semi finals of richmonds and v&d's to mcmath twice. He combined to score less then 20 points in both games. he can be stopped and i dont think he is that good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BBaller

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:43 am

Ballerrr wrote:
jamie madewan is way over-rated. If you look back in grade 9, jamie lost in both semi finals of richmonds and v&d's to mcmath twice. He combined to score less then 20 points in both games. he can be stopped and i dont think he is that good.

That was last year. Did you see him play for team BC or for his senior team? You can't possibly say he's overrated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
foxball21

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:19 am

madewans not overatted. saw him play in the HSBC the kid can hold his own against the top teams in senior boys triple A as a grade 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Itsallball

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:14 am

now that half the season is passed who would you guys list as your starting 5 in the province?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )   Today at 9:06 am

Back to top Go down

Top Grade 10 Players to keep an eye on this season ( Junior&Senior ball )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next