HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

ofsaa classifications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachc

PostSubject: ofsaa classifications   Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:55 pm

Here is the link where you can see the classifications for NCSSAA teams this year. Please note that teams can apply to compete up a category and in some cases down (this is less likely). http://www.fatdog.ca/_docs/documents/ofsaa-designation-2010-2011.pdf
Some interesting notes are that Ashbury is AA this year; Louis Riel, though single A has apparently chosen to compete with the AAA/AAAA schools thus leaving Deslauriers, OIS, and Rideau as likely competition for single A ofsaa representation though I believe the winner may have to play in against CWOSSA; Also interesting is that Gloucester is now a AA school...it use to be the biggest high school in the OCDSB; St. Matts is also almost AA size.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach 101

PostSubject: Quick question CoachC   Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:30 pm

I’m new to this process, how would a coach get more information about the top “A” in CWOSSA?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachc

PostSubject: Re: ofsaa classifications   Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:40 pm

Unless you know people in the Valley or Kingston area you need can find sites like this one where people discuss the top teams in their assoication. For the "A" rep that might playoff agains the NCSSAA winner, you can use the EOSSAA section of this site I believe to get some information. You might also want to contact the NCSSAA athletic directors at the board to get an indication of which schools might be playing for this spot at ofsaa.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oldtymeballer

PostSubject: Re: ofsaa classifications   Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:39 pm

coach 101 wrote:
I’m new to this process, how would a coach get more information about the top “A” in CWOSSA?

The top team is usually Rockway Mennonite from Kitchener.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ofsaa classifications   Today at 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down

ofsaa classifications
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1