HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
e=mc2

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:02 am

Richcity is right palmer has nothing on mcmath or anyother team in richmond. Without jamie who scores practically 90% of their scoring they will barely make it out of richmond. McMath will obviously be the victor in richmond as burnett will put up a fight but will come up short against the far more superior McMath team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachx

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:07 am

e=mc2, your obivously a player from Mcmath
Back to top Go down
View user profile
e=mc2

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:10 am

coachx wrote:
e=mc2, your obivously a player from Mcmath
and you obviously then are stupid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachx

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:12 am

May i ask who you are?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True bball

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:51 am

e=mc2, McMath is a good team, but their backcourt weighs a combind total of around 190 pounds. Other teams will notice this and post up bigger guards against players like Rajiv and Andrew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.c

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:51 am

BBall Fanatic wrote:
e=mc2, McMath is a good team, but their backcourt weighs a combind total of around 190 pounds. Other teams will notice this and post up bigger guards against players like Rajiv and Andrew.

please stop posting if your going to attempt make fun of other players. We are trying to get away from this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True bball

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:24 pm

Mr.c wrote:
BBall Fanatic wrote:

please stop posting if your going to attempt make fun of other players. We are trying to get away from this.

I wasn't attempting to make fun of any player. I said they are a good team, but they do lack size at the 1 and 2 positions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
okanaganbball

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:26 am

Mr.c wrote:
BBall Fanatic wrote:

I don't believe that is making fun of players. He just seems to be pointing out that they are smaller guards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Eidleson

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:20 pm

BBall Fanatic wrote:

Very Happy

Last edited by deleted on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitsballer

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:00 pm

woah, there sure are A LOT of mcmath kids posting on this site. not singling them out, because obviously players want to hype their team, but cmon ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael Eidleson

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:35 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by deleted on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
3Dbball

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:37 pm

kitsballer c mon man everyone knows half of the users here are from Kits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitsballer

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:46 pm

3Dbball wrote:
kitsballer c mon man everyone knows half of the users here are from Kits
I dont disagree. i never said said there are not kits players that post... so what are you trying to say?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
okanaganbball

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:21 pm

andrew..mcmath wrote:
BBall Fanatic wrote:

BBall Fanatic if your going to hide behind a name and call out myself and rajiv dont do it here . Come post me up and well see how small I am ..

forum (ˈfɔːrəm)

— n , pl -rums , -ra
1. a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest

How is saying you have a small backcourt calling you out? This "forum" is for discussing teams and players, and their inherent strengths and weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bball guy

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:36 am

does anyone know if new rankings will be coming out? VC should still be #1, but after that its debatable. Kits has lost a couple, but also won some tough games. Not sure what Mouat is doing. How are the Valley teams doing ? Rankings are 1 month old and things have changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JLivingston

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:05 pm

bball guy wrote:
does anyone know if new rankings will be coming out? VC should still be #1, but after that its debatable. Kits has lost a couple, but also won some tough games. Not sure what Mouat is doing. How are the Valley teams doing ? Rankings are 1 month old and things have changed.

It is bit early for another creditable ranking to come out. So far news have come out on churchil, mcmath, VC and Kits but nothing about Valley and island teams. Have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BB fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:14 pm

JLivingston wrote:
bball guy wrote:

It is bit early for another creditable ranking to come out. So far news have come out on churchil, mcmath, VC and Kits but nothing about Valley and island teams. Have to wait and see.

Mouat beat Seaquam 56 to 28 at the Big Kahuna Titan Invitational.
and pretty much played all eighteen kids on their roster! 30 to 3 at half then Mouat clear their bench. there big guys dominated... There 6'10 guy 18 point ten rebounds Tristen ten points and a ton of blocked shots! in about eight minutes of play. They have excellent point gaurds that understand how to get the ball into the post. They either play MEI or South Kamloops today. I watch a lttle of MEI/South Kamloops game and was actuall impressed with MEI, they are competitive and play hard! left when it was 37 to 36 for south Kamloops woth five to go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
True bball

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:00 pm

/

Last edited by True bball on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
senthil

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:42 pm

BBall Fanatic wrote:
Tyus Allen will be playing junior at WRCA this year.
Doesn't it violate any of the rule?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karnsharda12

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm

for all scores at all ages follow me at @coachsharda on twitter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karnsharda12

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:02 pm

http://twitter.com/#!/coachsharda

theres the link make it easier for people to see
ive seen some really good ball in the past week teams are looking good keep working hard everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller1000

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:30 am

karnsharda12 wrote:

Don't know Coach Sharda but am I the only one getting tired of the endless self promotion?

Coach has now posted the third link to an outside web source to follow him, get his Drive rankings or his rankings on his previous coaching site.

Might be simpler if he just started his own forum if he is not happy just reaching out in the confines of this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller1000

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:41 am

At this rate I expect Facebook and MySpace links will be posted next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karnsharda12

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:55 pm

baller1000 i do not gain anything by posting a twitter link all it is is a easier way for me to update scores while i am at games an make the games more interactive for people
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JLivingston

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:23 pm

baller1000 wrote:
karnsharda12 wrote:

Don't know Coach Sharda but am I the only one getting tired of the endless self promotion?

Coach has now posted the third link to an outside web source to follow him, get his Drive rankings or his rankings on his previous coaching site.

Might be simpler if he just started his own forum if he is not happy just reaching out in the confines of this one.

I dont see anything wrong and thousand times easier to tweet than login and post in the forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Today at 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next