HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BBaller

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:28 pm

JLivingston wrote:
baller1000 wrote:
karnsharda12 wrote:
for all scores at all ages follow me at @coachsharda on twitter

Don't know Coach Sharda but am I the only one getting tired of the endless self promotion?

Coach has now posted the third link to an outside web source to follow him, get his Drive rankings or his rankings on his previous coaching site.

Might be simpler if he just started his own forum if he is not happy just reaching out in the confines of this one.

I dont see anything wrong and thousand times easier to tweet than login and post in the forum.

Agreed, he is simply trying to promote junior basketball, there's nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tammywhat

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:07 am

agreed simply he is a fudu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coach fabio

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:10 am

I find it hard to watch as you keep putting down Karn, as all he has done is promote JV bball. He is a great guy who jus tries to help the sport and he may have been a tiny bit biast in his rankings, but Mcmath is sure 100 times better than tamanuis.

All of u tamanuis guys please, i beg u, please don't post on the site if all r going to do talk about how ur the best. Give me a brake ur not even a honourable mention by anybody who has ever done rankings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings   Today at 1:55 am

Back to top Go down

Drivebasketball.com JR Boys rankings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4