HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Junior Ball comparisons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Junior Ball comparisons   Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Mcmath or Kitsilano, who is better???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Junior Ball comparisons   Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:04 pm

in my opinion the better team is kits and that mcmath has no chance of wining provincials.
Back to top Go down
3Dbball

PostSubject: Re: Junior Ball comparisons   Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:55 am

haha i wonder where your from offensive rebounder that statement wasnt biased at all . Kitsalano is no threat . Luka is playing senior , they have small flaky guards with overrated forwards like tom and cole . I would take 7 teams before I put Kitsalano in my rankings seeing how they just lost to WRCA .look for a big dissapointment when kits plays churchill
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BBaller

PostSubject: Re: Junior Ball comparisons   Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:09 am

3Dbball wrote:
haha i wonder where your from offensive rebounder that statement wasnt biased at all . Kitsalano is no threat . Luka is playing senior , they have small flaky guards with overrated forwards like tom and cole . I would take 7 teams before I put Kitsalano in my rankings seeing how they just lost to WRCA .look for a big dissapointment when kits plays churchill

Pretty obvious that offensive rebounder is a player at Kits or he is close to the team in some way, look at all his posts. You can't say Kits is no threat, if they play effectively with the players they have I could see them place high, but not top 3. Sure they're an all guard team but if these guys use their advantages they could be a strong team.

The comment about overrated forwards like Tom and Cole is a joke. Cole isn't overrated, he's never even talked about. Same goes for Mark, they're both good players and definitely not overrated. Tom is easily top 10 in the province if not top 5, when he's playing well this kid is a superstar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jays

PostSubject: Re: Junior Ball comparisons   Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:11 am

BBaller wrote:
3Dbball wrote:

Pretty obvious that offensive rebounder is a player at Kits or he is close to the team in some way, look at all his posts. You can't say Kits is no threat, if they play effectively with the players they have I could see them place high, but not top 3. Sure they're an all guard team but if these guys use their advantages they could be a strong team.

The comment about overrated forwards like Tom and Cole is a joke. Cole isn't overrated, he's never even talked about. Same goes for Mark, they're both good players and definitely not overrated. Tom is easily top 10 in the province if not top 5, when he's playing well this kid is a superstar.
Quoted for truth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Junior Ball comparisons   Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:00 am

I wasn't trying to biast I was just trying to get some replies by making a statment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junior Ball comparisons   Today at 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down

Junior Ball comparisons
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1