HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

JV Boys this Season

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
student

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 pm

jack daniels in fruit loops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:44 pm

now now watch your potty mouth!!!! I have no problem with you cheering on your team but I have sat here all year and listened to your retoric and bashing of other teams and to be honest it is getting real old and lame........so cheer for your JMA team, put on a tutu and join the cheerleading squad if you must but please please please grow up , your first instinct is to throw out an insult instead of having an intelligent conversation or debate so I was just throwing some back in your face.....sorry if you don't understand logic.

That all being said I hope all the teams perform well up in Campbellton including JMA , whoever wins deserves to play their opponents at thier best so NO ONE can make excuses!!!

BALL ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:48 pm

who are the 4th seeds in this thing? Should they stay home?
Back to top Go down
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:56 pm

scorekeep wrote:
who are the 4th seeds in this thing? Should they stay home?

It will be Fundy from the south and Devon Park from the west. It seems like a long drive for possibly one game but stranger things have happened plus it gives the players some experience at a little higher level and something to shoot for. I can't speak for any other team but Harvey has beat Fundy 4 times by an average of 57 ppg and beat Devon Park by an average of 23 ppg.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:08 pm

BeeBall4Lifee wrote:
now now watch your potty mouth!!!! I have no problem with you cheering on your team but I have sat here all year and listened to your retoric and bashing of other teams and to be honest it is getting real old and lame........so cheer for your JMA team, put on a tutu and join the cheerleading squad if you must but please please please grow up , your first instinct is to throw out an insult instead of having an intelligent conversation or debate so I was just throwing some back in your face.....sorry if you don't understand logic.

That all being said I hope all the teams perform well up in Campbellton including JMA , whoever wins deserves to play their opponents at thier best so NO ONE can make excuses!!!

BALL ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have I bashed any teams? All I said was that I think JMA will win then you blew up at me. I don't bash teams, I never have, so don't make false accusations. I have only heard from you today...If I was actually "bashing" teams why didn't you call me out then?..Oh wait because I wasn't. Me grow up? Your married (allegedly) and come onto a forum just to try and take (horrible) shots at me. Look in the mirror dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Who is coaching the Harvey team; does he have playoff experience?
Back to top Go down
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:18 pm

scorekeep wrote:
Who is coaching the Harvey team; does he have playoff experience?

Mike Fletcher is the coach for Harvey , great coach and the boys really work hard and hustle for him. This is his first year as a head coach but he has coached at many other levels as well as being a pretty good bballer himself , great knowledge of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:29 pm

ANYWAY!!!!!!!! get over it Eastside , I am sure that I am not the first one who has had a problem with you (or the last). I dont' see where I took any horrible shots at you , just responded to your retoric so take a chill pill or 2 and relax..........ooooohhhhmmmm oooooohhhhmmmm

Sooooo with that being said I am really looking forward to seeing some great ball this upcoming weekend!!!! Hope to see you at the games Eastside , I would probably even buy you a hotdog Smile

Last edited by BeeBall4Lifee on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:38 pm

There you go eastslide, go get yourself some katsup and enjoy a good dog from your friend there.
Back to top Go down
driver59

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:12 pm

ive never been to sshs are there 2 gyms or are the jv and senior games being played o the same court? and hey i like hotdogs to lol hope to see you there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:31 pm

I believe that the Senior team is playing at the high school and the JVs play at the middle school gym, smaller older gym too........sounds like I am going to have to break my piggy bank....hotdogs for everyone!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
driver59

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:33 pm

i'll buy you a pop lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Here is what I said -

EastSide wrote:
I think JMA will win in the finals...Should be a very good finals.

Here is what you said in response -

BeeBall4Lifee wrote:
EastSide wrote:
I think JMA will win in the finals...Should be a very good finals.

I love when people make uneducated predictions , it makes them look like the fools they are...... I am expecting some great basketball this weekend from all the top teams but it is anyone's game, that's why they play the games rather than just annoint JMA as the champs.

Calling me a fool and uneducated because I said I think a team will win, but also went onto say it will be a good finals. You relax..You're the one who just jumped on me. Perhaps you suffer from memory loss or something..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BeeBall4Lifee

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:45 pm

...so does this mean that you don't want a hotdog??????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachDJR

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:56 pm

#4 In the south is Finalized Fundy beats CICS tonight to finish in the 4 spot.

5am will come early on Friday for those boys. Good Luck to all the teams this weekend. Drive safe, play well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JV Boys this Season   Today at 1:55 am

Back to top Go down

JV Boys this Season
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7