HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is Nepean in Eossa or the Capital Region?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Stockton's Shorts

PostSubject: Is Nepean in Eossa or the Capital Region?   Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Just a quick question:

How good is Nepean High? We are playing them at the Tomahawk this Friday in North Bay and I am wondering if someone out there can give me a scouting report on them.

Thanks in advance! Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coachc

PostSubject: Re: Is Nepean in Eossa or the Capital Region?   Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:34 pm

Nepean has typically been a solid team in Ottawa thus they are in the NCSSAA section. We play them tomorrow night in our first league game, but I really have no idea how strong they will be. They have had strong coaching over the last few years and some solid club players. As far as I know, their coaches have stepped aside and their top club players have either graduated or transferred. Still, they tend to be good each year so I would not count them out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Stockton's Shorts

PostSubject: Re: Is Nepean in Eossa or the Capital Region?   Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:24 pm

coachc wrote:
Nepean has typically been a solid team in Ottawa thus they are in the NCSSAA section. We play them tomorrow night in our first league game, but I really have no idea how strong they will be. They have had strong coaching over the last few years and some solid club players. As far as I know, their coaches have stepped aside and their top club players have either graduated or transferred. Still, they tend to be good each year so I would not count them out!

Can you let me know how they look after your game on Monday! Basketball

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Nepean in Eossa or the Capital Region?   Today at 7:31 am

Back to top Go down

Is Nepean in Eossa or the Capital Region?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1