HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Junior Boys Tournament - Feb 4 and 5, 2011 - Kemptville

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CoachFin

PostSubject: Junior Boys Tournament - Feb 4 and 5, 2011 - Kemptville   Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Hello Coaches,

St. Michael CHS of Kemptville is hosting a Junior Boys Basketball tournament. We're looking for teams. (Kemptville is about 30 minutes south of Ottawa, just off of Highway 416.)

Date: February 4 and 5. (note that I corrected the date since I first posted this message)
Cost $275 (with 3 games guaranteed, maybe more if you advance).
Everyone plays one game Friday, and at least two on Saturday.
We would like to start as early as possible but we will try to accomodate a later start time for teams that can't play during school hours. Just let us know your earliest possible start time on Friday so we can start scheduling right away.
We are aiming for 8 teams.

So far Smiths Falls and St Joe's of Cornwall are in for sure with a number of teams already having expressed interest. Get your cheque in and reserve your spot.

Send e-mail to: christopher.finner@cdsbeo.on.ca (coaches only, please no players or parents of players)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachFin

PostSubject: Date has been corrected   Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:33 pm

Hey Gang - please note that I corrected the date to Feb 4 and 5 (Friday and Saturday)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachFin

PostSubject: Update on Participants   Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:23 am

Hey Coaches,

5 of 8 spots are now filled for Feb 4/5. We have St. Mike's (the host), Smiths Falls, St Joe's (Cornwall) Holy Cross (Kingston), Bayridge (Kingston). Get your cheque to me to guarantee your spot!

CoachFin (Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:33 pm) wrote:
Hey Gang - please note that I corrected the date to Feb 4 and 5 (Friday and Saturday)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoachFin

PostSubject: Update on Participants   Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:07 pm

6 of 8 spots are now filled for Feb 4/5. We have St. Mike's (the host), Smiths Falls, St Joe's (Cornwall) Holy Cross (Kingston), Bayridge (Kingston), and St. Mary's (Brockville). Get your cheque to me to guarantee your spot!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junior Boys Tournament - Feb 4 and 5, 2011 - Kemptville   Today at 1:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Junior Boys Tournament - Feb 4 and 5, 2011 - Kemptville
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1