HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

All I want for Christmas hoops . . .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CoachDJR

PostSubject: All I want for Christmas hoops . . .   Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Haven't seen a lot of the ole' x-mas spirit on the board this weekend. Every one has been pretty naughty and a little stressed. Its the season so merry F$%^ing x-mas.

IN the new year we will have the most competitive top 4/5 teams playing down in February that we've seen in the 3 years of our two tier system.(On the boys side anyway). Great basketball being played in this province so a happy new year to all those teams too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas hoops . . .   Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:15 pm

CoachDJR wrote:
Haven't seen a lot of the ole' x-mas spirit on the board this weekend. Every one has been pretty naughty and a little stressed. Its the season so merry F$%^ing x-mas.

IN the new year we will have the most competitive top 4/5 teams playing down in February that we've seen in the 3 years of our two tier system.(On the boys side anyway). Great basketball being played in this province so a happy new year to all those teams too.

Eastside and I were doing our part to share the love....the rest of you need to step it up a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
obcnamtaf

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas hoops . . .   Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:03 pm

BAH HUMBUG !! Very Happy

As the New Year approaches , not seeing a lot of changes to pre season rankings... AAA LHHS , (only team to beat BHS ) BHS , KV,FHS and Riverview at top of the boys side. RHS girls continue to dominate on the girls side...though they lost to citadel this weekend...must of been a hell of a game...anybody got any details ?
In AA boys Sugarlaof is still the team to beat , with a lot a schools in a neck and neck battle to to that....only CNBA and DRHS have not lived up to their pre season hype , buts lots of games left.
AA girls, has TVHS at the top of the heap....with no real challengers on the horizen....but as posted earlier , they may be a turned ankle away from closing the gap between them and the other top schools ( GM , RNS, JMA...etc)

Merry Christmas everyone...some great hoops being played over the holidays too..... gotta love this game!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas hoops . . .   Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Merry Christmas to all!!!

santa

So far this season has been very entertaining, even more games betwen the top teams to come...the only thing I want in my stocking is more opputunity to watch those game!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
39forever

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas hoops . . .   Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:10 pm

obcnamtaf wrote:
BAH HUMBUG !! Very Happy

As the New Year approaches , not seeing a lot of changes to pre season rankings... AAA LHHS , (only team to beat BHS ) BHS , KV,FHS and Riverview at top of the boys side. RHS girls continue to dominate on the girls side...though they lost to citadel this weekend...must of been a hell of a game...anybody got any details ?
In AA boys Sugarlaof is still the team to beat , with a lot a schools in a neck and neck battle to to that....only CNBA and DRHS have not lived up to their pre season hype , buts lots of games left.
AA girls, has TVHS at the top of the heap....with no real challengers on the horizen....but as posted earlier , they may be a turned ankle away from closing the gap between them and the other top schools ( GM , RNS, JMA...etc)

Merry Christmas everyone...some great hoops being played over the holidays too..... gotta love this game!!!

I am sorry, but I do not see how JMA keeps coming up in the discussions about the top teams in AA girls play. Nothing presonal af course, but I do not see them even top 10. A healthy RNS and Grand Manan are the only 2 teams that even have a shot at beating TV, and that's only if everything goes their way and nothing goes TV's way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas hoops . . .   Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:16 pm

I don't think they continue to come up in discussion. In basketball, though, over the past few year the JMA boys and girls always pull something off near playoff time that make you just scratch you head and say wow, that was a lot closer then I thought it was going to be. The JMA girls aren't bad, and compete with some top teams which just makes them a potential threat, especially since JMA team seem to peek around playoff, while most team peek around mid season. JMA will make a much bigger push next season, I believe they are only graduating one player I believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts4

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas hoops . . .   Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:31 pm

jma girls are definately a top 10 team in AA... if you dont think so what would they be?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SouthConf

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas hoops . . .   Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:33 pm

celts4 wrote:
jma girls are definately a top 10 team in AA... if you dont think so what would they be?

lost to GM by 50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
celts4

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas hoops . . .   Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Vikings05-10 wrote:
celts4 wrote:

lost to GM by 50

then what are the top 10??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas hoops . . .   Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:05 pm

celts4 wrote:
Vikings05-10 wrote:
celts4 wrote:

lost to GM by 50

head over to coachmacs site he does the girls top 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
39forever

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas hoops . . .   Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:37 am

Boas 98-02 wrote:
celts4 wrote:
Vikings05-10 wrote:
celts4 wrote:

lost to GM by 50

head over to coachmacs site he does the girls top 10

I agree, I think his top 10 are pertty much right on, can't say I disagree with any of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All I want for Christmas hoops . . .   Today at 1:51 am

Back to top Go down

All I want for Christmas hoops . . .
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1