HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Where is Chongo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
coachp

PostSubject: Where is Chongo   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Hello everybody,

Just Looking for Chongo from St-Mary's. His team didn't do well at the Tomahawk in North Bay so he dissapeared for a while. Now I read that St-Mary's beat Basil's in a league game so I'm assuming he will be back here to let us know about it. Good win for the knights, does it make them contenders in the north? TH is good playing alot of good team in ottawa, tomahawk and other tournaments. West Ferris is doing well so is Algonquin in North Bay. Basil's is still the team to beat in the SOO. So St-Mary's is the 5th beat team ?

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Stockton's Shorts

PostSubject: Re: Where is Chongo   Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:20 pm

coachp wrote:
Hello everybody,

Just Looking for Chongo from St-Mary's. His team didn't do well at the Tomahawk in North Bay so he dissapeared for a while. Now I read that St-Mary's beat Basil's in a league game so I'm assuming he will be back here to let us know about it. Good win for the knights, does it make them contenders in the north? TH is good playing alot of good team in ottawa, tomahawk and other tournaments. West Ferris is doing well so is Algonquin in North Bay. Basil's is still the team to beat in the SOO. So St-Mary's is the 5th beat team ?

What do you think?

Since St. Basils beat both Timmins and West Ferris, Algonquin is an 'A' school and neither St. Basils or St. Mary's have played them putting Mary's below Algonquin seems a bit rash.

St. Marys played Banting of London last weekend, lost by eight and Collingwood lost to Banting by at least fifteen in the same tournament. No one expected a northern team to win the Tomahawk so I am not sure how they were a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Where is Chongo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: Ontario :: Northern-
Jump to: