HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 AA and AAA boys surprise players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mark Jaxxson



Posts : 45
Join date : 2010-12-19

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Pat macnaughton is by far the best player in aa sure moffit and meikle and whoever u wanna put right up there r good but until someone proves that they can win and make everyone else around them better (like pat does) then he is still the best player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
We talkin bout practice



Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:33 am

Since this is a Boys surprise player thread, id like to comment on joel bishop. I am sure he was one of the lead scorers for dpcs last year and the few times i have seen him he scores a pils and plays sollid d. i like his game, lots of cuts and never gets mentioned. He is a quiet game changer. He has been my surprise player so far, maybe not the best in AA or AAA but a game changer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
guest321



Posts : 31
Join date : 2010-12-12

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:00 pm

We talkin bout practice wrote:
Since this is a Boys surprise player thread, id like to comment on joel bishop. I am sure he was one of the lead scorers for dpcs last year and the few times i have seen him he scores a pils and plays sollid d. i like his game, lots of cuts and never gets mentioned. He is a quiet game changer. He has been my surprise player so far, maybe not the best in AA or AAA but a game changer.

Well said, he should be mentioned a bit more in some of the top ten's he plays inside like hes 6,4 when in reality isnt. Lots of hustle and good knowledge of the game!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
driver59



Posts : 79
Join date : 2011-01-09

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:47 pm

i would be interested in hearing about CNBA 's trip to the Bonar Law tournament went and what he thinks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02



Posts : 443
Join date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:51 pm

driver59 wrote:
i would be interested in hearing about CNBA 's trip to the Bonar Law tournament went and what he thinks

I'm guessing u r talkin about CNBA's coach, well overall he thinks the same as me, very good trip, got to see some teams from the East, well put together tournament! As far as results go, would have loved to have won the tournament but we just didnt play well enough to cut it!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:25 pm

driver59 wrote:
i would be interested in hearing about CNBA 's trip to the Bonar Law tournament went and what he thinks

Ask him this weekend, when you see him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
EastSide



Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:50 pm

JMA is playing in two tournaments this weekends..hahaha

This is going to be bad a weekend wherever they go. Their coach's head has officially fallen off his shoulders!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:53 pm

EastSide wrote:
JMA is playing in two tournaments this weekends..hahaha

This is going to be bad a weekend wherever they go. Their coach's head has officially fallen off his shoulders!

Huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
Boas 98-02



Posts : 443
Join date : 2009-11-20

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:08 pm

Coachmac wrote:
EastSide wrote:
JMA is playing in two tournaments this weekends..hahaha

This is going to be bad a weekend wherever they go. Their coach's head has officially fallen off his shoulders!

Huh?

+1 lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide



Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-11-14

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:55 pm

The coach registered them into two tournaments...and splitting them into two from what ive heard ha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:38 pm

EastSide wrote:
The coach registered them into two tournaments...and splitting them into two from what ive heard ha.

Wow.

I could do that with my 17 players, but I wouldn't. I prefer to keep my team together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
Coachmac



Posts : 250
Join date : 2009-11-24
Location : Moncton, NB

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:54 am

EastSide wrote:
JMA is playing in two tournaments this weekends..hahaha

This is going to be bad a weekend wherever they go. Their coach's head has officially fallen off his shoulders!

This post got me thinking. What happens when a team splits their team and goes two places? I would assume it counts as two games towards their 32 limit?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homesmoncton.com
student



Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:26 am

time to update this too.
#1 sf is pete esson. maybe #1 overall player. i might put lafleur in here as a 3 though maybe a 4
big guy in bhs definitely an athletic 4. wes durling is strong 4 player
postmen is easy dan z and dow are the true low post players
very hard to pick between pg and sg players this yr. pietre, daley, goucher, wilkins, all playing universal fit here. who finds other guys the best?
saw those rhs guys play but not enough to see where they fit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obcnamtaf



Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:16 pm

interesting post...any news on who is committed to where next year....
rumour has it esson has to choose between football at Mt A or bbasketball at UNB
BHS kid has already committed to Acadia (according to AU website)
lafleur must be on some coaches radar ... heard wilkins is being recruited to....by holland college and stu , I heard ??
rest of the top players are in grade 11....
anyone else heard anything ????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
student



Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-04-08

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:22 pm

havent heard much about who will play next yr. what other young players are you thinking? saw that moffit guy ply and he could have been a good one if he could have played at speed for a few yrs. don't think ohs players had the kind of yr some predicted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baller004



Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:47 pm

student wrote:
time to update this too.
#1 sf is pete esson. maybe #1 overall player. i might put lafleur in here as a 3 though maybe a 4
big guy in bhs definitely an athletic 4. wes durling is strong 4 player
postmen is easy dan z and dow are the true low post players
very hard to pick between pg and sg players this yr. pietre, daley, goucher, wilkins, all playing universal fit here. who finds other guys the best?
saw those rhs guys play but not enough to see where they fit

Lets be realistic here Esson is one of the best players in the province and has been all year. But to put 3-4 other FHS names in that category is a little far fetched. When you think of gaurd play you dont put Petrie in the same sentence as Daley, Wilkins, Goucher. Not so far atleast

And if indeed they have 4 of the best players in the province i would say they have underachieved thus far with really only 1 "Real" win, that being a 4pt win against LHHS the first weekend of the season.

You wanna rank the top teams look at there records against eachother only. Other games are pointless
1. BHS 8-2
2. LHHS 6-5
3. RHS 3-3
4. FHS 1-4
5. KVHS 0-4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: AA and AAA boys surprise players   Today at 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down
 
AA and AAA boys surprise players
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Top Grade 10 Players Playing Senior Boys Basketball BC 2015
» top 20 players in alberta?
» Top 10 boys and Girls players in New Brunswick.
» Kanata Cavaliers U19 Boys Tryouts
» 5th AnnualPanthers/Falcons Boys Senior Basketball Tournament

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HoopLife Forums :: High School :: New Brunswick-
Jump to: