HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Grandin v. Lacombe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nikehoop

PostSubject: Grandin v. Lacombe   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:22 am

Wow great game. Thats what happens when one team expects to win and when the other team wants to win. After watching that I have a great respect for te Lacombe players who play very hard and are not afraid to take chances. Watching grandin play I have to eat my words on saying they will beat any team. First I felt that they were not playing hard an most if their players think they are better than they are. And the coach needs to take full responsibility I I'did not understand his substitutions, they had no offensive flow and no passion. This lose goes to the coach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eye/witness

PostSubject: grandin    Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:17 am

Grandin Very Happy will be there the end of the day believe me .....they are just going to hide in the scrubs until all the heat abut player transfers settles down etc... then they will be in the City final again etc Basketball .... there still is to much attention to the transfers and are waiting for some thing to come forward from Okotoks Evil or Very Mad or another City school ... santa cherry lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Grandin v. Lacombe   Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:41 pm

BG will get much better over the year. As soon as the coaches and players sync up they will be very tough to stay with. Part of that is coaching to strengths instead of a predetermined system. If that doesn't happen, we'll see more of these games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandin v. Lacombe   Today at 7:13 am

Back to top Go down

Grandin v. Lacombe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1