HoopLife Forums

The opportunity to talk about issues affecting Canadian basketball from coast-to-coast

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
straightshooter

PostSubject: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:22 pm

CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:34 pm

All jokes aside, a top ten team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
straightshooter

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:37 pm

I would put them in the top two the other teams are not going to know what hit them with the big guys and the shooter they have they will catch people off guard by the end of the year they might host a regional I think!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:40 pm

let's not get carried away here guys lol, i'm just excited for Feb to see what goes down, nice thread though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
highlightreel

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:51 pm

I give CNBA top two or three also I think they are team to be scared of and the peterson kid healthy is one of the best in the province. Campbellton might not host a regional this year. CNBA is my top pick no one else has the guts to pick them but i will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:58 pm

CNBA best McAdam, they could compete with the top aaa Teams no doubt in my mind. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roddogg04

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Is this for real can't be someone is joking right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roddogg04

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:05 pm

Is this for real can't be someone is joking right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
highlightreel

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:09 pm

boas will make a beleiver out of you if you listen to him long enough lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
highlightreel

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:23 pm

What's the scouting report on CNBA that makes them so good does anybody know, they have that peterson kid and the bigs what makes them tick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:25 pm

highlightreel wrote:
What's the scouting report on CNBA that makes them so good does anybody know, they have that peterson kid and the bigs what makes them tick.

have to come see them play to figure that out Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mark Jaxxson

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:22 am

CNBA will not win this year guaranteed any of the top 4 teams will win before them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:29 am

Mark Jaxxson wrote:
CNBA will not win this year guaranteed any of the top 4 teams will win before them

Nice, lovin ur positivity towards high school ball! You are using this forum well, to trash talk one particular team, i bet these kids that read this look up to u!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:44 am

Boas, you are just annoying now. You're becoming a troll, all you are doing is following anyone around who say's CNBA isn't a top 5 team and trash them.

PS - At least try to make an attempt at some half decent grammar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boas 98-02

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:50 am

EastSide wrote:
Boas, you are just annoying now. You're becoming a troll, all you are doing is following anyone around who say's CNBA isn't a top 5 team and trash them.

PS - At least try to make an attempt at some half decent grammar.

grammar?? say's lol and you talk about grammar lmao I will not post anything but scores from now on,top 10 and standings aswell, no posts about anything said about CNBA! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cnba07

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:04 pm

Well i can we are easily a favorite in this group! I wish I had enough time on my hands to make a thread about a team to diss them. As far as i am concerned all you need to do is post scores they will say all we need to say Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ballnb

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 pm

This is ridiculous, this forum is suppose to be promoting high school ball. First off everyone is entitled to their opinion, if boas wants to post about how good CNBA is fine, or if someone wants to give critism on the team that is fine too, but to create a whole thread tearing down a team is just uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
straightshooter

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:30 pm

Well there is so much talk on the other forums about cnba why not have a thread just for that conversation people are saying the same things here already as they do on the other forums so what is the big deal. Again so much talk they deserve there own thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
straightshooter

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Well there is so much talk on the other forums about cnba why not have a thread just for that conversation people are saying the same things here already as they do on the other forums so what is the big deal. Again so much talk they deserve there own thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bballnb

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:19 pm

It is truly terrible when anyone has to come on here and disrespect a school, thier players, coach or anyone else associated with the high school basketball program. Most people here are adults I assume and should stop and re-read some of thier posts. Then think about how it looks and how kids reading this stuff are going to take it. Shame on you all!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhilJaxsun

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:18 pm

I actually find this "CNBA thread" a good idea, there has been so much talk about that team, and i must admit, I'm getting sick. This way, anything Boas has to say could simply be posted on this, along with all the other CNBA fans.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
obcnamtaf

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:26 pm

The fact that this thread even exists , and after reading all the other posts by Boa on every other thread , every day , all the time , I am reminded of an old adage my pappy used to always say

" It is better to remain quiet and have people think your stupid , than to speak and remove all doubt ! "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:43 pm

bballnb wrote:
It is truly terrible when anyone has to come on here and disrespect a school, thier players, coach or anyone else associated with the high school basketball program. Most people here are adults I assume and should stop and re-read some of thier posts. Then think about how it looks and how kids reading this stuff are going to take it. Shame on you all!

You would rather us lie and say every team is a top 5 team? Where saying they are a top ten team, what else do you guys want from us? Put on a hoola hoop and dance around in their uniforms? Maybe this is just a reality check. You don't see the rest of us going around saying out home town school is a top school when they are really not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:00 pm

And the hair-pulling begins!!
Back to top Go down
EastSide

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:03 pm

I don't see any hair pulling going on. I just see some opinions, something people seem to hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!   Today at 3:21 pm

Back to top Go down

CNBA talk all the time and anytime!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next